AMAZON AWS. I need someone to help me!

Hello to all,
I launched an EC2 instance and configured Linux to install Elgg. Then I launched a RDS Instance to create a server database for Elgg.

First I copied the ENDPOINT RDS and attach it on the page Elgg installation. After this Elgg could access the RDS. However, from there, on the page following the Elgg could not find the directory database
I'm no developer and I did everything by myself, following some tutorials. But I'm a bit lost now. Sounds like a stupid question:

What is the path to the Elgg access Amazon RDS database?

Should I configure EC2 Instance or RDS?

Can someone show me how I can configure the EC2 or RDS?

I appreciate anyone who can help me

This a example pahe that I´talk about:

Configure site

Site Name

The name of your new Elgg site

Site Email Address

Email address used by Elgg for communication with users

Site URL

The address of the site (Elgg usually guesses this correctly)

Elgg Install Directory

The directory where you put the Elgg code (Elgg usually guesses this correctly)

Data Directory

The directory that you created for Elgg to save files (the permissions on this directory are checked when you click Next). It must be an absolute path.

Site Name

The name of your new Elgg site

Site Email Address

Email address used by Elgg for communication with users

Site URL

The address of the site (Elgg usually guesses this correctly)

Elgg Install Directory

Hello to all,
I launched an EC2 instance and configured Linux to install Elgg. Then I launched a RDS Instance to create a server database for Elgg.

First I copied the ENDPOINT RDS and attach it on the page Elgg installation. After this Elgg could access the RDS. However, from there, on the page following the Elgg could not find the directory database
I'm no developer and I did everything by myself, following some tutorials. But I'm a bit lost now. Sounds like a stupid question:

What is the path to the Elgg access Amazon RDS database?

Should I configure EC2 Instance or RDS?

Can someone show me how I can configure the EC2 or RDS?

I appreciate anyone who can help me

This is the following page that I´m talking about:

The directory where you put the Elgg code (Elgg usually guesses this correctly)

Data Directory

The directory that you created for Elgg to save files (the permissions on this directory are checked when you click Next). It must be an abso

Beginning Developers

Beginning Developers

This space is for newcomers, who wish to build a new plugin or to customize an existing one to their liking