help needed fast

i am new on elgg

and i have installed the facebook like theme but i want to add registration form on it

can someone provide the full registration form + its codes

• Register form view: views\default\forms\register.php

• this is a login form

<?php
    $form_body = "<p><label>" . elgg_echo('username') . "<br />" . elgg_view('input/text', array('internalname' => 'username', 'class' => 'login-textarea')) . "</label><br />";
    $form_body .= "<label>" . elgg_echo('password') . "<br />" . elgg_view('input/password', array('internalname' => 'password', 'class' => 'login-textarea')) . "</label><br />";
    $form_body .= elgg_view('input/submit', array('value' => elgg_echo('login'))) . "</p>";
    $form_body .= "<p><a href=\"". $vars['url'] ."account/register.php\">" . elgg_echo('register') . "</a> | <a href=\"". $vars['url'] ."account/forgotten_password.php\">" . elgg_echo('user:password:lost') . "</a></p>";

echo elgg_view('input/form', array('body' => $form_body, 'action' => "". $vars['url'] ."action/login"));?>

but it comes in the profile and other pages while a user has logged in

i am looking for a new login form in which when a user logs in it needs to hide

• i just want a simple login page with login form at the center thats it

• i want code for dropdown elgg login

please fast

• It's not just the code, you need to know how to integrate it in the given elgg-structure as well. If you don't know this and someone gives you the code (which I don't think will happen, because if you would know how to develop with elgg you would know how to get the code yourself) then you would have problems customizing it. In the worst case you destroy your whole elgg-installation...

I can recommend you the official elgg-book. More information how to get it can be found on the start page of http://www.elgg.org.

Beginning Developers

Beginning Developers

This space is for newcomers, who wish to build a new plugin or to customize an existing one to their liking