使用Control panel for activity river 实现未登录不显示动态(activity)

我在使用Jack king(快快·金)的Control panel for activity river时,发现在这个插件基础上稍加修改就可以实现未登录户activity 的禁用。

我只在这个插件加了gatekeeper(); ,未登录用户的activity浏览就禁用,可以看到gatekeeper();的提示功能, “you must be longed in view that page"

我在1.8.16版本内核使用Control panel for activity river时,插件本身有bug, 但并不影响activity浏览禁用。

还不知道在生产环境用这种方法实现未登录的activity浏览禁用是否可行,欢迎有兴趣的朋友测试反馈,如果可行,这是个不错的选择,它不需要动内核。

我没使用wall-garden.

English:

I Found in slightly modified on the basis of this plugin can be achieved unregistered user activity is disabled  when   I am using Control panel for activity river of Jack king (LAUGHING Kim) .

I just added this plugin gatekeeper ();, Not logged in user  activity View is disabled. You can see the gatekeeper (); prompt function, "you must be longed in view that page"

I use the  plugin Control panel for activity river  in 1.8.16 version of the kernel , Plug-in itself has bug, but does not affect the activity browsing disabled.

Do not know if feasible in a production environment using this method to achieve an unregistered activity browsing disabled. Interested parties are welcome Hacker friends to test feedback, if feasible, this is a good choice, it does not require moving the kernel.

I did not enable wall-garden.