License

Vkonekte
By Vkonekte

How do you know I did not get permission from the author to change the license izap-ecommerce plugin 

• Do you think everyone but you is stupid? First, there were comments made by the original author (deleted by you!) that showed clearly that you did not ask him and he also clearly stated in his comments that the plugins you uploaded are not ready-to-use anyway - apart from you violating copyright law by changing the license without permission.

Also, you are not the only one who can get in contact with the original author. So, it's so very simply to prove you wrong.

• Vkonekte

Invite to izap-gateway-payment author to the discussion here. Please. :LOL:

• Vkonekte

Invite to izap-ecommerce  author to the discussion here. Please. :LOL:

• Vkonekte

iionly Where are you and where the author izap-gateway-payment and izap-ecommerce?

• Vkonekte

iionly  your say "Also, you are not the only one who can get in contact with the original author. So, it's so very simply to prove you wrong" I :LOL:

• общее дерьмо!
    Сначала он крадет!
    Затем он просит о пожертвованиях $$$ для него, но Tarun's PlugIn !
    Затем он утверждает!
    Затем он делает вид, что у него есть разрешение!
    так - когда мир будет конца?

I think that Tarun is most likely too busy with real work to come and join all this of your asinine  bwickering ;-P

• Vkonekte

this plugin no Tarun's this plugin izap . I Ask Tarun's where he took these plugins. What license was when he took them.:LOL:

• You were banned, creating another account doesn't get you out of that.

• The ijjutt does not know that Tarun is *the owner of IZap ! ;-P
    Этот идиот не знает, что Тарун и IZap и то же лицо;-P

• @Matt:

He's baaaacckkkk!
    Need IP block?!
    I also got ! PMs !;-oO;X;P

This discussion is closed.

This discussion is closed and is not accepting new comments.