[HELP]Elgg 1.8.11 Fatal Error

Hi everyone here..I need help, I found this error "Fatal Error. An unrecoverable error has occurred and has been logged. Contact the site administrator with the following information: Exception #1356603838." when deactive a language selector plugin. I have search on the Google for this error code but no result. Can someone help me? Now I can't login. This error appear when I login.

• ok, i'll try and help you as best as i can

• this is a strange and funny situation ;-) looking for problems in server config and elgg php code.. while... if go ask 'office' network department - they most likely say = 'company policies.. the gateway proxy blocks all sites like that one.. ;-P !?!!

• the dreadful proxies set up by a corporate system admin lol

• I think no.. Previously I can access it without problem but suddenly I got the error..

Hey, my site down again. I don't know why
    I just check it from Opera Mobile.
    I got the fatal error again.
    The last plugin I activated is Elgg Bottom Chat v1.7 and move the phloor framework on the top of plugin list based on the phloor framework user tips.

• About the access problem, I think they can't do it. Because I cancan access it from my mobile browser using office wifi netwok. 

• It now up again I have not do anything on it yet. =.="

But don't know why, since this evening it never fully loaded on my Opera Mobile. But works fine on Firefox for Android, also on UCWEB. I'm using Mobilize plugin.

• This is the last on the error_log:

[28-Dec-2012 13:19:29 UTC] Exception #1356700769: exception 'DatabaseException' with message 'Elgg couldn't connect to the database using the given credentials. Check the settings file.' in /home/luminous/public_html/engine/lib/database.php:105
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/luminous/public_html/engine/lib/database.php(143): establish_db_link('readwrite')
    #1 /home/luminous/public_html/engine/lib/elgglib.php(2139): setup_db_connections()
    #2 [internal function]: _elgg_engine_boot('boot', 'system', NULL)
    #3 /home/luminous/public_html/engine/lib/elgglib.php(773): call_user_func_array('_elgg_engine_bo...', Array)
    #4 /home/luminous/public_html/engine/start.php(99): elgg_trigger_event('boot', 'system')
    #5 /home/luminous/public_html/index.php(12): require_once('/home/luminous/...')
    #6 {main}
    [28-Dec-2012 13:19:46 UTC] PHP WARNING: 2012-12-28 08:19:46 (EST): "mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)" in file /home/luminous/public_html/engine/lib/database.php (line 102)
    [28-Dec-2012 13:19:46 UTC] Exception #1356700786: exception 'DatabaseException' with message 'Elgg couldn't connect to the database using the given credentials. Check the settings file.' in /home/luminous/public_html/engine/lib/database.php:105
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/luminous/public_html/engine/lib/database.php(143): establish_db_link('readwrite')
    #1 /home/luminous/public_html/engine/lib/elgglib.php(2139): setup_db_connections()
    #2 [internal function]: _elgg_engine_boot('boot', 'system', NULL)
    #3 /home/luminous/public_html/engine/lib/elgglib.php(773): call_user_func_array('_elgg_engine_bo...', Array)
    #4 /home/luminous/public_html/engine/start.php(99): elgg_trigger_event('boot', 'system')
    #5 /home/luminous/public_html/index.php(12): require_once('/home/luminous/...')
    #6 {main}

• Have you made sure of the php syntax ?

• not yet..
    I'm at home now. I have no PC and have a problem accessing cPanel from my Android smartphone..
    I will check it tomorrow and will report it here :)

• well the logs clearly are telling you about your settings creditionals, maybe your new host doesn't use localhost for mysql and uses x.x.x.x.mysql.domain.com?