Show who voted

I'm looking for something that allows users to vote "A or B" on posts, and shows a list of users who voted for each option.

Here's a Wordpress plugin that shows exactly what I'm looking for:  http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/social-polls-by-opinionstage/screenshots/

can elgg do something like this?

• Elgg can do anything you want provided you tell elgg how to do that. ;) There are two or three poll plugins available in the community. You can either use them or develop a new plugin to exactly match your needs. This is just like the comments system in Elgg. You just need to convert the input into an "yes/no" type.

• I looked through the entire list of 500-plugins for 1.8.  I probably missed the plugin that I need... don't want to go through the entire list again :)  Do you know a specific plugin?

Basically my concept is this:

1) users submit posts
    2) other users rate those posts "good or bad" 
    3) visably show who voted (who voted "good", who voted "bad")

I tested some rating plugins on elgg, they can tally the numbers/results, but can't display who voted.

In Drupal, a rating module can tally the numbers/results, but also can't display who voted.  However, there's a separate "Views" module to extract the names and pictures of the voters which solves this problem.

Is there an equivilant plugin in elgg to extract/display the voters names and pictures from voting results?  Or some other method to accomplish this?  I'm not familiar with elgg.

I'd much rather use Elgg than Drupal for my project if that's possible, since this is a dedicated social networking platform.    

• There's no ready-to-use plugin available that does exactly what you describe. In principle, you could modify some rating plugin to show who voted and how (I know that the fivestar plugin I updated for Elgg 1.8 uses some management functions to keep track on who voted internally but the votings are kept anonymous publically). But the rating plugins are rather meant to log some graduate rating instead of a simple good or bad.

Half of what you want is already available with the likes plugin that is bundled with Elgg: it allows to like postings ("good") and it can show who liked something. But it does not allow for "disliking". But I guess you could enhance the likes plugin to make negative feedback ("bad") possible, too.

• Like IIonly said, you can use the likes plugin as a reference. The rates are saved as annotations. All annotations are having owners provided you dont have voting for guest users. So you can fetch the details of the voter by listening to the owner_guid of annotations. Take a look the likes plugin and that will help you as a starting point. Here are two polls plugin