A question

Kevin, 

Thanks for the recurring appointment fix. Tested and works well.

I have three questions (none really critical to use);

1. time field on all day events - it seems like setting all day events only removes the fields from the "add entry" form. The time is still added to the entry and displayed in the group calendar widget and if you view the event detail (I also assume on the agenda views etc..) 

2. reminders - I saw the option for reminders in the settings, so I turned it on. I set up a couple of appointments appointments a day out with a 1 hour reminder. Did not see anything for any user (this was a group calendar event). I assume there should be a event notification in the mesage inbox ?

3. recurring event useability - at least 50% of the time I forget to click the check box and click the day of the week, or click the day of the week and forget the checkbox. Any way to just have the "day of the week" option or hide the "day of the week" until you click the checkbox.

Thanks again

Brad

• I will look at 1 and 3 next weekend. Reminders require cron to work. They worked last time I checked. Can you give me more details if you have cron activated for an event where no reminders are sent?

• yes i checked it in my site too... i also need an update plugin for problem 1

• Kevin,

I checked cron config and no luck so far. Below is a screen dump of the appointment and output from cronchecker plugin (you can see it running and the event_cal registration hook).

• I tried in my debug instance. A basic elgg 1.8.8 with no customizations, no walled environment, and just the full branch from github. Configured the cron entries (using curl). Turned on the reminders in the settings, created a appointment reminders and nothing happening.

I must be doing something ignorant, but I cant understand what.