Auctions plugin - just an illusion?

I can swear I have seen such a plugin in the plugin section. But I can not find it anymore. Was I daydreaming?

• thanks steve;
    this planet is collectively moving to agreement to live without money, i am 100% certain of that. i am simply doing what i can do do that as quickly as possible while others maintain addiction to money. i am not judging anyone, just frustrated at the level of exploitation that money has catalysed.
    the people that manage the server the elgg site runs on ask for money, yes.. and i have a desire to spread awareness and messages which are to some extent about stopping using money, so there is a paradox present, not so much hyprocrisy.
    i considered removing the shops and did for a while.. however, they will amplify the spread of the messages once fully operational. its all free choice, the key is in the free choice, as opposed to limited choice.. you are free to make yourself not free by using money.. now that's paradoxical too.. and not hypocritical as long as you don't have the intention of being competely free.
    being divine in a corrupt environment has been complicated, though it doesn't need to be. :)

• @ura - you're living in a different world than I am bud  :)

• infinite parallel realities.. so... yes! ;)

• PARA-

From Ancient Greek παρά (para, “beside; next to, near, from; against, contrary to”).

para-
        above, beyond
        beside, near, alongside
        abnormal, incorrect
        resembling

INTERESTING :-
    Adjective
    interesting (comparative- more interesting, superlative- most interesting)
    arousing or holding the attention or interest of someone.

Synonyms
    absorbing

Antonyms
    uninteresting
    boring
    oxymoronic

interesting- arousing or holding the attention
    exciting - creating or arousing excitement; "an exciting account of his oxymoronic comments"
    stimulating - rousing or quickening activity or the senses; "a stimulating discussion"
    uninteresting - arousing no interest or attention or curiosity or excitement; 
    "a very uninteresting account of his useless comments"

• any way back to the original topic?  any chance of getting a copy of the plugin Mark?

• @Michele - I'm also gratefull for work that core devs put into the community so far. At the same time I have a feeling Elgg lacks behind due to lack of decisions and lack of changes (and I don't mean code updates).

I'm also a little frustrated since as a company we contributed to development of Elgg many times, but I have a feeling our help is not being used efficiently.

I hate seeing Elgg project becoming ineffective due to lack of leadership or organization (which in my opinion is caused by a lack of time).

• Or possibly a lack of funding from thematic.net?