Is there a way to take a backup copy of your account with all the topics in it and restore it again on a new copy

I cleaned the site from the extra loads, but the space is not removed as it is
I was wondering if there is a way to make a backup copy of my account, including the data, and restore it to a new copy of the script

• I cleaned the site from the extra loads, but the space is not removed as it is

I don't know exactly what you mean by this. But if you have cleaned up a site (removed some unwanted users, removed old content etc) and the database table size is still the same that's true. The tables in mysql will have 'gaps' in it where the removed data once was. If you optimize the database tables then the 'gaps' will be cleared.

The Garbage Collector plugin can do the optimizing for you (once per week/month).

I was wondering if there is a way to make a backup copy of my account, including the data, and restore it to a new copy of the script

I don't know of any plugin that can do this at the moment.

But yes it can be done. It requires some work and you need to make sure to export all relevant information.

• Thank you for your answer
    Of course, I took your considerations into account and optimized the database tables, but they are still the same
    The problem is that after I deleted all the members of my site who were taking over disk space and the database, the space in the normal situation is supposed to be less than 90% of what it is now, but this did not happen and the space is still the same and I can't figure out why you can see The size of the site has not changed or decreased and how fix

• In my experience a lot of data is contained in the system_log table. Removing users/content from the site will not reduce the size of that table.

For that to happen you need to enable log rotation in the System Log plugin. and after that also make sure you enable the cleanup of rotated tables.

Have a look in your database which is the largest table it could be the system_log.

PS: when the system_log tables are rotated they change to a storage friendly DB engine (archive) which takes up way less space.

• The System Log plugin is enabled on my site and set to these settings How often should the system log be archived?

Weekly
    Delete archived logs older than a

year
    Does this require time to do the cleaning process?
    Is there a way to permanently delete them?
    I found this add-on, Database Cleaner, but it is outdated, so I could not try it

• The System Log plugin is enabled on my site and set to these settings How often should the system log be archived?

Weekly
    Delete archived logs older than a

year
    Does this require time to do the cleaning process?
    Is there a way to permanently delete them?
    I found this add-on, Database Cleaner, but it is outdated, so I could not try it

• Without the "weekly" cronjob working on your server nothing will happen at all.

To get the database smaller (by letting the archived logs getting deleted) you should set "Delete archived logs older than a" to "week". Then the archived table gets deleted the first time after 1 week. Later on you can increase the delete interval if you want to keep the archived log entries for longer.