I want to move your website from cpanel hosting to vps using linux

I want to transfer my site to vps and I have no idea whether this will be difficult or easy. I want to know which link system should I use and how to transfer my site from cpanal to linux

• Nikolai Shcherbin thank you for your reply
    I checked the document but are you talking about moving the site on the same server
    And I want to transfer my site from a hosting that uses cpanal control panel to a new VPS server on the same domain in the same old format, I mean without any change, only transferring the hosting
    Are there simple steps through which I can move the site?
    I would also like to add that it is possible to add the Webmin control panel to VPS, is it good or not, and what is the best Linux system for the site that I should install? Is it CentOS or Ubuntu or is there another system?
    Thanks in advance

• Try Hestia control panel. You have everything you need for Elgg. Works fine for me + fast response forum(almost like Nikolai :)).

Suitable for:

• Debian 9
    • Debian 10
    • Debian 11
    • Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
    • Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
  • ReuvenThank you for joining the discussion
    I want to know how to simply transfer a website from cpanal to vps
    Of course, I will take into account your suggestion, but I am talking regardless of the control panel, how do I do the transmission lines
    you are always welcome

• @Abdulaziz 

I don't understand your concern about transfering the site.

The Cpanel is just a tool. You don't have to think about it.

I assume you just want to change your hosting plan: with the Cpanel to without the Cpanel.

So do it.

I checked the document but are you talking about moving the site on the same server

These are similar situations - just skip places about the new domain.

I would also like to add that it is possible to add the Webmin control panel to VPS, is it good or not

I don't know anything about it because I've never used web panels.

IMO, your server is most safer if you DON'T use these tools (phpMyAdmin, web-panels etc).

what is the best Linux system for the site that I should install? Is it CentOS or Ubuntu or is there another system?

Debian 9 for Elgg 3.

Debian 10 for Elgg 4.

• Thank you for joining again
    You really answered most of what I want, but there is one last thing. Of course, you have clarified everything, but perhaps the idea is not clear enough to me, which is to deal with VPS. Perhaps this is because I have no experience in dealing with VPS. All I want is clarification. More steps or direct learning materials on the topic
    I appreciate this thank you

• Choose Ubuntu.

Setup your VPS.

Setup Elgg requirements (PHP, MySQL).

Start to transfer your data.

If you give me your Elgg version then I can post all commands to setup Elgg requirements.

Basically, there's nothing complicated here, just use google.

If you need help, hire someone to help you transfer/install Elgg

• i use 3.3.24 

Thank you
    I intend to do this step next month. If you encounter a problem, you can intervene by controlling the desktop and help
    Of course this will be paid