Elgg 3.1.1 is down suddenly

I've installed and tested Elgg 1.1.1 on my localhost Windows.

Apache / MySQL/ PHP 7.2

Default plugins.

Elgg site unexpectedly shuts down several times with this error:

ELGG.CRITICAL: Exception at time 1566934937:
InstallationException: Unable to handle this request. This site is not configured or the database is down. in Q:\www\rede\elgg\vendor\elgg\elgg\engine\classes\Elgg\BootData.php:56
Stack trace:
#0 Q:\www\rede\elgg\vendor\elgg\elgg\engine\classes\Elgg\BootService.php(191): Elgg\BootData->populate(Object(Elgg\Config), Object(Elgg\Database), Object(Elgg\Database\EntityTable), Object(Elgg\Database\Plugins), true)
#1 Q:\www\rede\elgg\vendor\elgg\elgg\engine\classes\Elgg\BootService.php(113): Elgg\BootService->getBootData(Object(Elgg\Config), Object(Elgg\Database), true)
#2 Q:\www\rede\elgg\vendor\elgg\elgg\engine\classes\Elgg\Application\BootHandler.php(99): Elgg\BootService->boot(Object(Elgg\Di\ServiceProvider))
#3 Q:\www\rede\elgg\vendor\elgg\elgg\engine\classes\Elgg\Application\BootHandler.php(47): Elgg\Application\BootHandler->bootServices()
#4 Q:\www\rede\elgg\vendor\elgg\elgg\engine\classes\Elgg\Application.php(215): Elgg\Application\BootHandler->__invoke()
#5 Q:\www\rede\elgg\vendor\elgg\elgg\engine\classes\Elgg\Application.php(459): Elgg\Application->bootCore()
#6 Q:\www\rede\elgg\vendor\elgg\elgg\engine\classes\Elgg\Application.php(359): Elgg\Application->run()
#7 Q:\www\rede\elgg\vendor\elgg\elgg\engine\classes\Elgg\Application.php(415): Elgg\Application::route(Object(Elgg\Http\Request))
#8 Q:\www\rede\elgg\index.php(8): Elgg\Application::index()

And redirects me to http://localhost/install.php

There are no changes to the code or the database.

Nothing helps - clearing the caches, deleting all in /data folder.

I should reinstall the site only.

However, another sites on Elgg 2.3.14 works well.

This happens regardless of the name of the directory in which I installed the site.

Can you help me with this?

• So, I have duplicate installed my site on the Linux localhost (nginx/MySQL/PHP 7.2), run Elgg and got these errors:

ELGG.CRITICAL: Exception at time 1566945090:
    ParseError: syntax error, unexpected 'const' (T_CONST), expecting variable (T_VA
    RIABLE) in /var/www/elgg/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Query/QueryBuild
    er.php:37

PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected 'const' (T_CONST), expec
    ting variable (T_VARIABLE) in /var/www/elgg/vendor/doctrine/cache/lib/Doctrine/C
    ommon/Cache/Cache.php on line 12

etc

I've found answer about this issue on the SO: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/51567998/parse-error-syntax-error-unexpected-const-t-const-expecting-variable-t-v

What should I do with this?

• Upgraded PHP to 7.3, ran my site on Linux again and got same error as in my 1st post:

ELGG.CRITICAL: Exception at time 1566951722:
    InstallationException: Unable to handle this request. This site is not configured or the database is down. in /var/www/elgg/vendor/elgg/elgg/engine/classes/Elgg/BootData.php:56

Again, using Elgg many years i haven't these problems never.

All my sites on Elgg 2.3.14 are works very well.

Elgg 3 is a very big headache for me now.

• Check table elgg_entities in your DB and these columns:

guid  type   subtype   owner_guid   container_guid   access_id
    1       site site       0                   0                          2              

Sometimes Elgg for some unknown reasons changes the column access_id in this table.

This only happens on the localhost (Windows) but never (I hope!) on the production server.

• Wow! Thank you very much!!! 

Indeed, access id was 42. After changing it on 2 my site is working again.

Thank you for this advice!