NC + NT needed for group based networking project

We are looking for getting a cms built for social group creation

1)We are wanting to focus everything on "groups" and we will rename "groups" as "networks" - and group creators as "network creators" i.e- "N.C" so the tag line goes like "Create your own network" 

something like this https://www.mightynetworks.com/and UI for group creation something like this https://new.mn.co/

2)Group creators will have the choice of which feature/plugins he/she wants to use for framing his/her community building strategy - So We will have separate landing pages for group creation something like this https://webflow.com/ which will present wide features/plugins they can use to create their network/community

3)Group creation will be freemium - so after creation form is filled, they will do a payment checkout or recurring monthly 

3)Each group creator - we call them "NC" = Network creator to be able to create his/her separate landing page (drag and drop preferred or to give them custom html/css option) with global sign-up call to action button goes as "stock header" where the visitors goes to the main platforms signup and gets registered

4)Each group creator to be able to send bulk email / via their smtp integration for inviting people to signup to their hosted network (groups) and visitors when click on the link of email invite they land on the respective landing page as above point no3

5)Each NC to be able to inject their own java script for google adsense, analytics, etc and monetize traffic

6)Each group will have option to change group ownership, assign super admin (one who can create/edit) and moderators(one who will approve post's) - like facebook

7)Since its freemium - premium and super premium groups will have features basis on price. premium features will be a)progressive web app of their network b)push notification exclusive for groups

8)for plugins - we will largely depend on curation so we will be using various API's curation and social automation etc, 

more details can be shared & discussed once we receive a tentative/rough estimate from your end

PS: We are having google/amazon credits and some angel fund for this idea and we would like to start from coming 1st week of july if things conclude positively

Look forward to hear from you

Thanks
Ashish

• Dear Ashish,

Greetings!

I have read your job post for getting a CMS build for a Social Media platform.

Yes, I can assist you with requirement and needs.

I have worked on many Elgg projects like blog sites informational sites, for example: - https://quedec.net/

I will check your requirement and will prepare my understanding.

Meanwhile, please share your email address or Skype ID so that we will be on the same page.

Hourly Rates will be $11/Hour(in USD)

Looking forward to your response.

Warm Regards,

Norman F.

T: +1.347.809.3330

Skype me: live:norman_2445

• Dear Ashish,

Greetings!

I hope you get a chance to check my previous message and let me know your thoughts.

Warm Regards,
    Norman F.
    Skype me: live:norman_2445

• Dear Ashish,

Greetings!

I have gone through with your initial requirement and as per my understating there would be three types of users i.e.:

1.Super Admin: - Who will provide an account and a landing page to NC (Network Creator) and will have authority to charge for it from NC.

2.NC: - Who will be users for super admin but they will be admin for their own landing page which they have created and will have authority to Add Visitors to their created group.NC can change and customize their landing page and also will be able to manage AdSense, analytics etc. And the functionalities will differ according to the type of accounts i.e., Freemium, Premium and Super premium.

3.Visitors: -For Them Super admin will be unknown and they will be users for that created group only and can add and comments on posts in group and will able to chat within that group.

We can discuss on further functionalities after providing detailed information about project.

*Note: - As this is a big project and plugins in the Elgg are limited and not updated from many years so I will suggest you to choose any other technology like: - PHP Framework, Laravel, Symfony etc.

It will be easy to develop the project in these technology and it will also take lesser time than Elgg.

Hourly Rates will be $12/Hour.

We will wait for your reply.

Warm Regards,
    Norman F.

Professional Services

Professional Services

Get / offer professional help on Elgg; like customization, design, development, setup, hosting... Illegal trades are not allowed.