Potential Security Issue

I have got two users, one is a validated (but shows up with no ip address what so ever), and another one is is not validated but yet shows up in the new user list in admin panel. If I understand this correctly, until validated, the under is not suppose to show up in new user widget in Admin panel and how is the other guy doesnt have an ip?

BTW, regarding the user who remains unvalidated, but shows up in new user list in admin panel, please be advised that I have had sent re-validation  request. Could that be the case why it's showing up in New User List?

Is any one willing to take a look at it? I can give admin access to 3/4 users. If anyone is interested to investigate, please let me know, and I will send usernames and passwords.

• Is there any chance that you disabled the "User Validation by Email" and/or "IP Tracker" plugin for sometime.

The possible reason can be that you disabled the plugin and that moment a new user registered and that is why the user is appearing in new user list. Same thing must have happen with IP Tracker plugin.

• I have sent u user name and password

• "Is there any chance that you disabled the "User Validation by Email" and/or "IP Tracker" plugin for sometime"
    What happened is that by mistake the user reg was on... and I disabled all the plugs including the core.... by the time I realized, it was too late, and I have got two user issue.

But IP tracker can be disabled, but elgg does its own tracking and through Log Browser but that was disabled too,

The possible reason can be that you disabled the plugin and that moment a new user registered and that is why the user is appearing in new user list. Same thing must have happen with IP Tracker plugin.

Correct