give error when upgrade.php (Exception at time 1533127439)

could anyone give me a hint of this problem?   give error when upgrade.php (Exception at time 1533127439)  
could anyone give me a hint of this problem?
  • The number is a unix timestamp tellung you when the error occured but not what the error is. The error gets logged though, so check the Apache error log and the php error log (if it's separate and not added to the Apache error log anyway). The number is also included in the log message, so you can search in the log for that number. As the location of the log is depending on the server configuration I can't tell you where it is saved (though the location might be displayed on the server info page in the admin area of your site). If you don't find the log, ask the support of your webhoster where it is saved. The log entry hopefully tells you what's wrong. If you don't understand the error message, post it here.

• Iionly, I did not understand. Depis that opened error log. Try updating again.php and it worked, no mistake this time. I want to thank you for always being there to help. thankful!