easytheme2 tipypics

Hello,
my theme is easytheme2 as well as tidypics with many other plugin series hype for the wall my problem is that the display of the elements of the pages is not done under the heading of the theme but inside this one do you have an idea to solve this problem?
cordially
voici la liste des plugins

·         ACL Builder Utility 

Utility for building access collections on the fly

·          

·         Désactiver

Embed 

Allows users to easily upload and embed media into text areas. Requires a plugin for uploading files.

·         Désactiver

CKEditor 

Integrates the popular rich text editor CKEditor.

·         Désactiver

Friend request 

Let users confirm friend requests. Make friends like on Facebook or LinkedIn

·         Désactiver

Search 

Adds a search capability

Il existe d'autres plugins qui répertorient Search en tant que dépendance. Vous devez désactiver les plugins suivants avant de désactiver celui-ci : Search Advanced

·          

·         Désactiver

Groups 

Provides group support for elgg

Il existe d'autres plugins qui répertorient Groups en tant que dépendance. Vous devez désactiver les plugins suivants avant de désactiver celui-ci : Group Tools,Group Subtypes

·         Désactiver

Group Tools 

Combines different group additions into one plugin.

·         Désactiver

Group Subtypes 

Group Subtypes

·          

·         Désactiver

Members 

Provides a public list of the members of your site

·          

·         Désactiver

Search Advanced 

Add advanced features to the search

·         Désactiver

Adds user profiles.

Il existe d'autres plugins qui répertorient Profile en tant que dépendance. Vous devez désactiver les plugins suivants avant de désactiver celui-ci : Profile Manager

·         Désactiver

Widget Manager 

Manage your widgets

·         Désactiver

Front Page Demo 

A demonstration of how to customize your site's homepage.

Il existe d'autres plugins qui répertorient Front Page Demo en tant que dépendance. Vous devez désactiver les plugins suivants avant de désactiver celui-ci :EasyTheme2

·          

·          

·         Désactiver

File 

Adds file sharing to Elgg

Il existe d'autres plugins qui répertorient File en tant que dépendance. Vous devez désactiver les plugins suivants avant de désactiver celui-ci : File Viewer,hypeAttachments

·         Désactiver

Garbage Collector 

Perform database cleanup tasks

·         Désactiver

HTMLawed 

Provides security filtering. Running a site with this plugin disabled is extremely insecure. DO NOT DISABLE.

Il existe d'autres plugins qui répertorient HTMLawed en tant que dépendance. Vous devez désactiver les plugins suivants avant de désactiver celui-ci :htmlawed_unfiltered

·          

·          

·         Désactiver

htmlawed_unfiltered 

Allow iframes and scripts in blogs

·         Désactiver

Invite Friends 

Adds the ability for users to invite friends through email.

·          

·         Désactiver

Enables users to like content on the site.

·         Désactiver

Log Browser 

Browse the system event log

·         Désactiver

Log Rotate 

Rotate the system log at specific intervals

·         Désactiver

Notifications 

Adds support for managing subscriptions for user and group notifications

·         Désactiver

Profile Manager 

Improved management of user and group profile fields

·         Désactiver

Reported Content 

Adds the option for users to report content and for admins to investigate it.

·          

·          

·          

·          

·          

·         Désactiver

File Viewer 

Third-party integrations for (pre)viewing files

·          

·         Désactiver

Tidypics Photo Gallery 

A photo gallery with albums, tagging, and a slideshow.

·          

·         Désactiver

iZAP Videos - revised edition by iionly 

Video plugin for Elgg. Supports addition of both on-server and off-server videos.

·          

·         Désactiver

HTML Email Handler 

Allows to send out full HTML mails / notifications

·          

·         Désactiver

CSV User Import 

Generate user accounts from imported CSV file.

·         Désactiver

Elgg HybridAuth 

Authenticate Elgg users via HybridAuth providers

·          

·          

·         Désactiver

Elggchat 

Provides a simple chat based on Elgg.

·          

·          

·         Désactiver

Access Grant 

Access grants

·         Désactiver

hypeLists 

Developer tools for managing and ajaxifying lists

·         Désactiver

hypeDropzone 

Drag and Drop File Uploads

·         Désactiver

hypeInteractions 

Feature-rich social interactions for Elgg

·         Désactiver

hypeScraper 

URL scraping and embeding services

·          

·         Désactiver

hypeAttachments 

Attachments

·         Désactiver

hypeFilestore 

File and image handling

·         Désactiver

hypeApps 

Bootstrap for hypeJunction plugins

·         Désactiver

hypeWall 

User walls

Il existe d'autres plugins qui répertorient hypeWall en tant que dépendance. Vous devez désactiver les plugins suivants avant de désactiver celui-ci : hypeWall Extended, hypeWall-iZAP Videos and Tidypics

·         Désactiver

hypeWall Extended 

This plugin is an extension of hypeWall (https://github.com/hypeJunction/hypeWall) offering more posting options on user's walls. Initial development of this plugin was funded by https://socialbusinessworld.org.

·         Désactiver

hypeWall-iZAP Videos and Tidypics 

Adds menu items to the hypeWall menu for quickly adding videos with the iZAP Videos plugin and photos with the Tidypics plugin.

·         Désactiver

Adds the ability for users to send private messages to each other.

·         Désactiver

EasyTheme2 

EasyTheme 2.0

·         Désactiver

Location Geocomplete 

Provides geocompletion where the Elgg location fieldtype is used

• so apart from these warnings I have no error loading the images, they are in the directory after loading but in the display no thumbnail visible.
    when loading images there is no exit button and I do not have the card to enter TAG image info etc ...

when I want to see them big so I have the message
    This image failed to load.
  • with imagick php extension I have well after loading the photo the capture of information related to the photo but I still can not see the photo
  • Has Tidypics ever worked without problems on your site in the past? If yes, what have you done since then that might have resulted in the problem? Which plugins have you updated since then? Have you upgraded Elgg since then?

How do you proceed when upgrading a plugin? Do you just copy the new version over the old version or do you first deactivate this plugin, then remove the plugin folder before copying the new version to the server and re-activate it again? If you just copy over the new version over the old one, it can give problems. So, if you have done it this way until now, install the plugin again even if not updating to a newer version by deactivating the plugin, then removing the plugin's folder completely and then installing the new version.

Test with all other 3rd party plugins apart from Tidypics disabled. I need to know which errors are really caused by Tidypics and which one might come from any other plugin. Tell me exaxtly the full content of any warnings (including deprecation warnings) and errors that are in the error log or the browser console when uploading an image and then trying to view it. I don't get any errors or warnings with Tidypics 2.3.4 at all, so I'm really at a loss what could be wrong on your site. And please try to test it thorougly and give me full details about what you see that is not working. Without more info from you I can't help you and I really am losing any motivation trying to help you, if I need to press you for any info repeatingly.

•  
    here is what i have in access.log nothing in the other php log

127.0.0.1 - - [08/Jul/2018:13:38:29 +0200] "GET /elgg/cache/1531045335/default/jquery.tokeninput.js HTTP/1.1" 403 39 "http://127.0.0.1/elgg/photos/image/80902/668vt006953ajpg" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/49.0.2623.112 Safari/537.36"
    127.0.0.1 - - [08/Jul/2018:13:49:58 +0200] "GET /elgg/photos/image/80902/668vt006953ajpg HTTP/1.1" 200 18908 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/49.0.2623.112 Safari/537.36"
    127.0.0.1 - - [08/Jul/2018:13:50:00 +0200] "GET /elgg/cache/1531045335/default/jquery.tokeninput.js HTTP/1.1" 403 39 "http://127.0.0.1/elgg/photos/image/80902/668vt006953ajpg" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/49.0.2623.112 Safari/537.36"

• Tidypics neither requires not provides jquery.tokeninput.js. Even if this error message shows up for some page corresponding with Tidypics it's NOT Tidypics that causes the errorl.

My guess is that for whatever reason some hype* plugin (e.g. hypeWall) requires it. It's provided by elgg_tokeninput plugin. If you have this plugin installed, you might not have the latest version installed. If you haven't installed it, one or several of the hype* plugins might still depend on this plugin and cause problems when it's not available - maybe because you haven't the latest version(s) of these plugin(s) installed.

You can try with elgg_tokeninput from

https://github.com/hypeJunction/elgg_tokeninput/releases/download/4.1.3/elgg_tokeninput-4.1.3.zip

(with this link you will get the version that contains the jquery.tokeninput.js lib which might not be included in other versions or when downloaded from other links).

My guess is that your whole problem come from the hype* plugins installed - hypeWall and whatever. Maybe they contain bugs (or you have some older versions installed where bugs are included that are fixed in later releases). Or there's some plugin missing on your site one or the other of the hype* plugins require (and fail if not present even if they don't point out this dependency in their manifest.xml).

I'm trying to help here to some extent also if some plugins NOT written by me are causing issues. But at some point I have to say that it goes too far. I'm pretty sure that Tidypics would work find without the hype* plugins used or some other modifications that you might have made. But I can't neither fix issues in other plugins nor am I willing to make changes in my plugins just because some other plugins cause problems with other plugins. So, try without the hype* plugins to see if it works. If yes, check if you use the latest versions of the hype* plugins. If you still have problems then, ask Ismayil about what might be wrong with his plugins.

•  
    I have disabled all hype the result is the same the files are well in F: \ xampp2 \ htdocs \ elgg \ data \ 1 \ 36 \ image \ 80905 why thumbnails are not showing and why the loading of the image is failed, what is missing?

• Sorry wtth the last posting I was still thinking you had the issue with the activity page.

If it's not another plugin causing the images not to show up it must be something in your Elgg installation itself or something is wrong with the site settings in the database or something is wrong with the permissions of the data directory. At least if you really tested with ALL OTHER 3rd party plugins (that also includes Easytheme) disabled at the same time and only Tidypics as only 3rd party plugin enabled.

As I repeatedly wrote, I can't reproduce any problem with Tidypics. And as you seems to have a similar problem with hypeGallery (very likely for the same reason), the problem is likely with neither of these plugins.

I had asked you, if you ever had Tidypics working in the past without issues. Unfortunately, you didn't answer. If it had worked in the past, finding the error could be easier, as something you did then since then resulted in the problem.

I had asked you if you moved your site. You said "no". It could have been an explanation if the database site settings would be wrong (not correctly updated after the move), as the image files would be searched for at the wrong location.

I had asked for error entries in the log coming from Tidypics. You only came up with errors not from Tidypics. I would still think there should be an error in the log if Tidypics doesn't find the image file it looks for (that is at least with debugging in the advanced site settings enabled).

As Ismayil suggested in the hypeGallery thread: try re-installing the files in the Elgg install directory, i.e. Elgg itself and then also all plugins you've added. If you keep .htaccess and elgg-config/settings.php but replace (first delete then re-add) the other files, you would have at least an unmodified installation that still uses your existing database and data directory. But you would have at least any files removed that might be from an older version of Elgg or plugins that you had not deleted when updating in the past and you also have no modified files anymore that might have bugs due to the modifications. You can also try a separate test installation for example on your local computer (if not on Linux with XAMPP) with the same version of Elgg and the same plugins. Then you can try for yourself if you can re-produce the problem not using the same database and data directory. Maybe you find what the difference is then (assuming that the same error does not occur on the different installation).

If such a re-installation doesn't work, I'm afraid I have no more ideas what could be wrong.

•  
    Hello, I already reloaded a new version 2.3.7 elgg while I was in 2.3.6 I have disabled all plugins I kept that Front Page Demo file Tidypics File Viewer I reloaded an image in the album all load correctly but I do not have a button to exit loading images. then I come back to the album I do not see any label correctly and when I get to the picture I only have a window with a small square at the top of the empty page with in the address bar this http://127.0.0.1/elgg/photos/thumbnail/80947/master/

in the data bse I have (1961, 'image / 80905 / 1531383659262.jpg'), (1962, '262.jpg'), (1963, '419172'), (1964, 'image / 80905 / thumb1531383659262.jpg'), (1965, 'image / 80905 / smallthumb1531383659262.jpg'), (1966, 'image / 80905 / largethumb1531383659262.jpg'), (1967, 'a: 2: {i: 0; i: 80947; i: 1; s: 5: \ "80906 \";}'), (1968, 1531383661); which corresponds well to the path and to my image

in the table elgg_metastrings
    (1961, 'image/80905/1531383659262.jpg'),
    (1962, '262.jpg'),
    (1963, '419172'),
    (1964, 'image/80905/thumb1531383659262.jpg'),
    (1965, 'image/80905/smallthumb1531383659262.jpg'),
    (1966, 'image/80905/largethumb1531383659262.jpg'),
    (1967, 'a:2:{i:0;i:80947;i:1;s:5:\"80906\";}'),
    (1968, '1531383661');

i dont save all for debugging but i have nothing in the log viewer except the login part I do not have an error in php_error_log

thank you for continuing to take care of my problem because it's really the last critical point for our social network

• There's no exit button. I don't know what you are referring to.

The upload process should redirect to an edit page where you can change the image names, enter a description and tags once the files have been uploaded and the thumbnails have been created. If you don't get redirected, something is wrong already at this point. But without any error log entries (or errors logged in the browser console) I have no idea what could be wrong.

The database entries look fine to me and if you say the image files are all there I can only believe you. Still, this info doesn't help me. I need to know if there are errors logged somewhere. And I'm pretty sure there would be some errors logged either in the log or in the webconsole.

Is 127.0.0.1 really the site url of your Elgg installation? Or have you posted that only as a placeholder for your real site url? Whatever your site url is, with "localhost" or "127.0.0.1" you would only be able to test on the same computer that also is the server of your Elgg site. Trying it from any other computer will fail. Maybe it even doesn't fully work on the same computer.

I also really don't understand which page your exactly are trying to access with the images files not showing on it. The meaning gets lost in the translation. Is your site available to the public already? If yet, if you would create a test account and send me the login data (in a private message) I can take a look. Maybe it helps if I see myself how it looks like.

And I still don't get what you have done exactly with installing, upgrading and possibly modifying your Elgg installation. You always say you disable all plugins but I still suspect that there's something different from a default installation (or simply got broken when upgrading) that you don't tell us. A new separate fresh installation for testing (only Elgg and Tidypics) without changing anything at all from default would help to know if there's something else broken on your site. If you just repeat again and again the same, i.e. image not shown etc., we won't make any progress.

•  

I'm french and actually I go through the Google translation I understand that you are lost in my discussion but I do what you say to me as and when I have two local sites on my pc that I use to test the plugins before posting them on my site, the other at the address driving-lovers.com on the remote server I am in version Release - 2.3.3, Version - 2016092300 on my pc so locally I have a directory in 2.3.3 and one in 2.3.7 I created a test user on the server how can I send you the

password

it will be necessary that you validate the plugin tidypics or hypegallery to make your tests and to invalidate them at the end of your test