Walled Garden access

I am running my site in walled garden mode and everything was fine till I had a requirement to make blogs view only public. I was able to make blogs public through external pages plugin and/or public pages plugin. My problem though is now blogs are not created with Public access in walled garden mode, they are always private, friends and logged in. Can I create blogs with public access in walled garden mode?

The only work around I have now is making site public, create blog, and make site private back again.

Thanks in advance for any solutions.

• So he wants to call me stupid and accuse me of not "thinking for myself", because he failed!

I downloaded the new version of loginrequired, removed that line, and installed it. Now, not even the rss feed is publicly accessible. It is worse, and all pages are unaccessible to the public and blocked by login demand.

You failed. Maybe you are unwilling to think for yourself! So, go on, attack me so that you look better to the public!

• Within the last 10 days I spent several hours for free for you trying to understand what you want, come up with several solutions, tested them and then posted them. With one exception (the unregistering of the Elgg core plugin hook callback function that I missed to test as I thought it should work as with any other core plugin hook which it does not - https://github.com/Elgg/Elgg/issues/11811) I did test everything I suggested AND IT WORKS FOR ME. What do you expect? Do you expect that we can foresee what you want without you giving us the necessary info? I made suggestions how you can achive what I think you want. But you need to some work on your own, too, to customize the solutions exactly to your needs. I give you an example how to make a page public. If you want other pages to be public, too, just proceed accordingly with them but don't blame me if it doesn't work without a little bit of work on your own. I can only help you to be able to help yourself. If you think that it's my duty to spend hours working for you for free you are wrong. It's voluntarily and when I have to realize that any advice I'm trying to give is falling on deaf ears anyway why should I try further?

• @lj79 Don’t be a Help Vampire​You should be thankful to iionly for trying to help you.