Anyone still uses some of my plugins?

Please list them here so I can update them to 2.x or update them due to deprecated functions/APIs.

• I think many people are using many of your plugins and all of them may not be seeing this post right now. Also, another thing to note that, many may have wanted to use but seeing the older version numbers (and hence possibility of non-compatibility with latest Elgg) may have moved away. Its really a great gesture and great help if some of this plugins (if not all) are updated. Gratitude from the community.

To start with, I think these helpful plugins will be good to update:

Profile X
    Easy Google Maps
    Disable Right Click
    Doodle
    Blog Video Cover

• Profile X cover photo is apparently not uploading the picture / not showing uploaded picture with latest version of Elgg. Also, much needed is integration with other plugins such as Hypewall, Extended Hypewall,Tidypics etc.

Just as the classic profile is configurable by the site super admin or the members by widgets (showing or hiding widgets according to choice) it will be great if ...

• if Profile X can be configured by allowing site admin and members to add widgets of choice to the side bar
    • allow tabs to be added, eg. Photo Tab, Blogs, Events Tab etc or a configurable More tab

Its a tall order I know and will need lot of work up but it will be great to have this.

Are you accepting new plugin requests ? There are two things Elgg is lacking
    1. Block user plugin - the current one does not block properly, it lets blocked user post comments to another user via river
    2. Comment edit / delete by the content owner - since Block is not working and there is no specific comment abuse report or autohide plugin on "n" reports of comment abuse, comment edit/delete by a content-owner for comments on his content, is necessary
    3. Back-up and data-take-away - when an user wants to delete her account, let her take a backup of her blogs, photos etc in an easily readable format.

• I think many people are using many of your plugins and all of them may not be seeing this post right now. Also, another thing to note that, many may have wanted to use but seeing the older version numbers (and hence possibility of non-compatibility with latest Elgg) may have moved away. Its really a great gesture and great help if some of this plugins (if not all) are updated. Gratitude from the community.

I won't be making my plugins compatible with old versions of Elgg due to security and performance issues. I'll only be moving forward.

To start with, I think these helpful plugins will be good to update:

Profile X
    Easy Google Maps
    Disable Right Click
    Doodle
    Blog Video Cover

Noted. Yesterday I was thinking of updating my Doodle plugin since it's way outdated.

Profile X cover photo is apparently not uploading the picture / not showing uploaded picture with latest version of Elgg. Also, much needed is integration with other plugins such as Hypewall, Extended Hypewall,Tidypics etc.

I will need to check out why the cover photo isn't updating. I was thinking of having other plugins extending plugins but I will need to know how their functions work.

Just as the classic profile is configurable by the site super admin or the members by widgets (showing or hiding widgets according to choice) it will be great if ...

Noted.

if Profile X can be configured by allowing site admin and members to add widgets of choice to the side bar
    allow tabs to be added, eg. Photo Tab, Blogs, Events Tab etc or a configurable More tab
    Its a tall order I know and will need lot of work up but it will be great to have this.

I set a limited number of menu items due to space. I'm gonna have to add a "More" dropdown menu item.

Are you accepting new plugin requests ? There are two things Elgg is lacking
    1. Block user plugin - the current one does not block properly, it lets blocked user post comments to another user via river

Shouldn't be too hard to do this.

2. Comment edit / delete by the content owner - since Block is not working and there is no specific comment abuse report or autohide plugin on "n" reports of comment abuse, comment edit/delete by a content-owner for comments on his content, is necessary

​Shouldn't be too hard for this either.

3. Back-up and data-take-away - when an user wants to delete her account, let her take a backup of her blogs, photos etc in an easily readable format.

An export plugin would need to be compatible with multiple popular plugins and not everyone uses the same plugin.

• Cim, many thanks and gratitude for such a detailed and positive reply. I also do not want backward compatibility - I just want all the plugins to work with latest Elgg available now, and future versions. Export plugin is needed for the core Elgg stuff like Blog, Messages etc, mainly the text elements - non-core photo or similar stuuf export will also mean too much data transfer and hence unwanted at least on shared or VPS. And "Comment edit / delete by the content owner" plugin and/or true Block plugin would be really welcome. Many thanks again.