Hype Wall

Hello,
elgg version 2.3 I use the plugin HYPE WALL after posting the message nothing appears in the wall must refresh the web page to see the message what should be done?
cordially
  •  
    i put hypelists, hypescraper, hypedropzone, elgg_tokeninput, hypeattachments and that did not change anything

it is apparently missing access_grant that I can not find anywhere

• Hello,
    thank you for the plugin but it does not change anything

in addition when I go on one of my contacts, I can not post a message on his wall

cordially
  • Same problem for me, all that Hype plugins installed but no autorefresh.

•  
    here is what I did

\mod\hypeWall\classes\hypeJunction\Wall\Permissions.php

<?php

namespace hypeJunction\Wall;

/**

* @access private

*/

class Permissions {

/**

* Allow users to post on each other's walls

* Container here is the wall, and can be a user or group

* @param string  $hook   Equals 'container_permissions_check'

* @param string  $type   Equals 'object'

* @param boolean $return Current permission

* @param array   $params Additional params

* @return boolean Filtered permission

*/

public static function containerPermissionsCheck($hook, $type, $return, $params) {

$container = elgg_extract('container', $params);

$user = elgg_extract('user', $params);

$subtype = elgg_extract('subtype', $params);

if ($subtype !== Post::SUBTYPE) {

return $return;

}

if ($container->isFriend($user)) { //jmp

return true;

} else {

$third_party_wall_global = elgg_get_plugin_setting('third_party_wall', 'hypeWall');

$third_party_wall_user = elgg_get_plugin_user_setting('third_party_wall', $container->guid, 'hypeWall');

if ($third_party_wall_global && $third_party_wall_user) {

return true;

}

}

//jmp

if (!$container instanceof ElggUser) {

return $return;

}

if (!$user instanceof ElggUser) {

return $return;

}

/*           jmp        if ($container->isFriend($user)) {

return true;

} else {

$third_party_wall_global = elgg_get_plugin_setting('third_party_wall', 'hypeWall');

$third_party_wall_user = elgg_get_plugin_user_setting('third_party_wall', $container->guid, 'hypeWall');

if ($third_party_wall_global && $third_party_wall_user) {

return true;

}

}

Jmp */

return $return;

}

}

• For the wall posting to appear on the activity page without page reloading you need the hypeList plugin. Use the latest versions of all the hype* plugin from Ismayil's github repositories to be sure that you don't have any issues with these plugins that were already fixed in later releases.

As far as I know, there's no setting in hypeList you would have to set to get the dynamic re-freshing of the activity page (on the contrary, if you would set the "Default pagination type" setting to "off" it wouldn't refresh the pages). If it doesn't work, the reason could be that some OTHER plugin is causing the problem. As you also mention an issue with ElggChat in another discussion thread, some problem with another plugin could be the reason both for the issue with page re-freshing and with ElggChat. Check the server error log and the browser webconsole for errors that might give an indication for what is wrong. If there's no specific error message there, you would need to test with other plugins disabled to find out if there's some other plugin causing the problem (which would be gone with the other plugin disabled). In any case, it's necessary to know which plugin is the problem to suggest any solution.