Fatal Error on my webpage

Hi guys, i've already made a discussion about this but i wanted to open another one because i have more questions

On my elgg website (http://ratenetwork.epizy.com/) appears a fatal error and the time stamp #1492271717

Username @iionly said that i needed to find my error log, but the one i found is completly empty, it is to note that since i installed elgg that error appeard, my website was never running, so idk what to do. I've already reinstalled elgg on my website using softaculous autoinstaller (Im using infinityfree as my hosting website) but again, my website has never been open, that error appeard since the begining

Help is very appreciated guys, thanks again.

• You get what you pay for with "free" hosting and one click installers. If PHP isn't logging errors we can't help you. Did you ask the host where logs or stored?

• You can try their support forum. Better: make a PHP file and call phpinfo() and look for the error location there. Delete the phpinfo file when you're done.

• Most probably, you are using some bad written plugins. I also got fatal error when I tried to activate some plugins.
    This may be a reason. If you are using any third party plugin, try to deactivate it.
    In hypewall, there is a error of undefined function, because of which, I got fatal error.
    It may be in contradict of other plugins.
    In hype maps open, there is also error, because of which it is not possible to run upgrade.php
    If you are using third party plugins, try to remove it.

• If the problem occurs already during installation, the error could be due to a problem connecting with the database (softaculous might causing a problem). Without knowing the error log entry it's difficult to help. It could also be a problem with an older Elgg version getting installed but already php 7.0 used on the server because Elgg is compatible with php 7 only since version 2.3.

Free hosting is most likely never a good idea for Elgg. Elgg is not like a simply CMS or forum framework but has slightly higher hardware requirements. So, you might not get happy with it on a free hosting plans (not even taking into account that a free hosting plan might not even provide the necessary config requirements to be able to install Elgg at all).

My suggestion: try installing Elgg not with softaculous. Also, ask the support of the hoster about the error log (Apache and php error log) and if mod_rewrite is supported and if you can create a directory outside the document root folder not getting blocked by open_basedir. If any of these requirements is not fulfilled, the hosting plan won't work for Elgg.

For testing Elgg you can also install it locally (if Linux is available no problem or if on Windows with XAMPP). Then you can find out if Elgg is useful for you and if the answer is yes look for a suitable server / hoster (most likely not free hosting but it must not be too expensive either).