I have three doubts

Three doubts, I have three doubts, could you please clarify?

1- All profile photos get a bit blurry, other images are normal, only the profile photos that have this problem.

2- there any way that plugins do not lose their settings? For example: "when I upload a new update of a plugin, I do not need to configure it all again,"

3 - I would like my members to log in or create an account using "google" or "facebook" Faster and I practice without wasting time, creating account, I already have twitter working but I would like to have more options ..., thank you all! Kisses

My Elgg 2.3.0

• Are all profile images blurry or does it happen only with some? If only some images are blurry it might be that the original uploaded images was very small and it might have lost more quality due to resizing. Is it only with the large profile images displayed on profile pages or also with the smaller versions of the profile images used elsewhere. Are the large profile image displayed on profile pages larger than the original uploaded image? As far as I know Elgg 2.3 introduced some changes in the image resizing process. I don't know if profile images might get upscaled now (which would be wrong if you ask me). Need to test myself. Any additional info would help though to be able to reproduce what might cause the blurryness.

Plugins shouldn't lose their settings when disabling them. Not even when upgrading to a newer version of the plugin (except the plugin developer explicitely wanted this to happen for some reason or if there's a bug in a plugin). Has it happened that a plugin lost its settings or are you just asking to know what happens before you do update a plugin to a new version.

I'm afraid I'm not aware of a plugin that provides the functionality to register an account on an Elgg site with credentials from a Google or Facebook account and that works on Elgg 2. There were some plugins with such functionality available for older versions of Elgg but I doubt that they work flawlessly on Elgg 2. They might not even work on the versions of Elgg they were written for originally as they haven't been updated in years and I think Facebook at least changed their authentication API in the meantime.

• hello, thank you very much by the return, you always responds the doubts well clarified. thank you! but let's go it ... the images that are desfocadas are only the images of profile big the smaller seem be good, really the bad are the of profile of user and the of profile of blog, and not are some, all are bad, already testei images smaller and images big also.

the respect of the plugins lose the settings already happened yes for example the translation that i just having that translate all the language for my language.

• ArchIntercative's hybridauth works fine on 2.0 and provides integration with a bunch of OAuth 1/2 providers including Facebook and Google.

• Have you saved the language file in the languages folder of the plugin you updated? If you change or add files in a plugin folder you need to backup them before replacing the folder with the new version. If you are using the translation editor plugin you might need to export the translations before upgrading a plugin. I don't know where the translation plugin saves the translations. But these translations are not plugin settings as such. The normal plugin settings are not lost when updating a plugin.

Can say more to images at the moment. Need to test.

• Make a "site" plugin to store your site-specific changes, include language customizations. Try not to alter 3rd party plugins directly (or the core ones).