Exception 'DatabaseException' with message 'Unknown column 'a.time_created' in 'where clause'

I am getting the following log in my error log file.

[08-May-2016 02:22:13 Asia/Kolkata] Exception #1462654333: exception 'DatabaseException' with message 'Unknown column 'a.time_created' in 'where clause' 

QUERY: SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT e.guid) as total FROM myk_entities e JOIN myk_annotations n_table on 
e.guid = n_table.entity_guid JOIN myk_metastrings msn on n_table.name_id = msn.id WHERE (((msn.string IN ('tp_view')) AND ((n_table.access_id IN (2,-5)) AND (n_table.enabled = 'yes')))) AND (a.time_created <= 1462654333 AND a.time_created >= 1462645800) AND ((e.type = 'object' AND e.subtype IN (8))) AND (e.site_guid IN (1)) AND ((e.access_id IN (2,-5)) AND (e.enabled = 'yes'))' in /path/to/engine/classes/Elgg/Database.php:406 
Stack trace: 
#0 /path/to/engine/classes/Elgg/Database.php(350): Elgg\Database->executeQuery('SELECT COUNT(DI...', Resource id #76) 
#1 /path/to/engine/classes/Elgg/Database.php(193): Elgg\Database->getResults('SELECT COUNT(DI...', '', true) 
#2 /path/to/engine/classes/Elgg/Database/EntityTable.php(452): Elgg\Database->getDataRow('SELECT COUNT(DI...') 
#3 /path/to/engine/classes/Elgg/Database/MetadataTable.php(484): Elgg\Database\EntityTable->getEntities(Array) 
#4 /path/to/engine/lib/metadata.php(256): Elgg\Database\MetadataTable->getEntities(Array) 
#5 /path/to/engine/classes/Elgg/Database/Annotations.php(375): elgg_get_entities_from_metadata(Array) 
#6 /path/to/engine/lib/annotations.php(219): Elgg\Database\Annotations->getEntities(Array) 
#7 /path/to/engine/classes/Elgg/Database/Annotations.php(413): elgg_get_entities_from_annotations(Array) 
#8 /path/to/engine/lib/annotations.php(269): Elgg\Database\Annotations->getEntitiesFromCalculation(Array) 
#9 [internal function]: elgg_get_entities_from_annotation_calculation(Array) 
#10 /path/to/engine/lib/entities.php(616): call_user_func('elgg_get_entiti...', Array) 
#11 /path/to/engine/lib/annotations.php(288): elgg_list_entities(Array, 'elgg_get_entiti...') 
#12 /path/to/mod/tidypics/pages/lists/mostviewedimagestoday.php(33): elgg_list_entities_from_annotation_calculation(Array) 
#13 /path/to/mod/tidypics/start.php(290): require('/home/ckarma/pu...') 
#14 [internal function]: tidypics_page_handler(Array, 'photos') 
#15 /path/to/engine/classes/Elgg/Router.php(80): call_user_func('tidypics_page_h...', Array, 'photos') 
#16 /path/to/index.php(63): Elgg\Router->route(Object(Elgg\Http\Request)) 
#17 {main} 

Can anyone help, How can I track the page where I am having this issue. I saw "tidypics" at #15 of the stack but i wasn't able to find the above code in tidypics.