Group Pictures Not Displaying

Good morning everyone!

Having gotten everything working the way I need,  I went ahead and created the core groups for my site that I intend to own.  Everything seems to have gone off without a hitch, including the upload of the group image - I received no error messages about any part of the group creation.  Subsequently, I've gone in and individually overwritten the group image in the settings after it's been created.

Still no go - the group's image doesn't show up where it's supposed to be.  User profile images and avatars all appear as intended.

As far as I can tell, there are no recent issues with this, and the solutions posted years ago aren't relevant to a 2.0 installation.  So, for the last time, I'm here to beg for help.  Can anyone point me in the right direction for getting this fixed?

Thanks!

• User profile images and avatars all appear as intended.

So both uploading and cropping work for user profile avatars?

Subsequently, I've gone in and individually overwritten the group image in the settings after it's been created.

What exactly did you do?

• Cropping of user profile avatars seemed a bit buggy - I couldn't move the crop selector to zero in on the face, but when I went ahead and uploaded the photo anyway, the crop had automatically centered around the face.

As for overwriting the group images, I didn't monkey with anything in the image files - I just went back through the group setup and uploaded it as a new image using the group function.

• Did I understand correctly that group image upload fails when you attempt to add an image while creating a new group, but it works when you add an image to an existing group? And this happened with every group?

• Not quite.  The group image upload doesn't give me any error message, but the image doesn't display at all, whether it's a new group or an existing group.

• Please check whether the image gets uploaded to the data directory.

You may have some javascript errors in your site. That may be the reason for why avatar cropping is failing, Please check your console.