confuse while install elgg-1.12.0 done, but failed login with administrator account

I install the newest version elgg-1.12.0  completed. but failed login with administrator account which I set while install process.

what's wrong ?

again, seem the code was hacked, because I found it auto created other member ! Aleisha :::::

crazy !

• Unfortunately there's not enough information here to help you. Best bet is probably too just wipe everything and start the installation over again.

• It shouldn't happen but it seemed to have happened before already: the problem is caused by a spammer registering already on your newly installed site before you have even created the admin account. Elgg fails then to correctly create the admin account.

As far as I remember there's an open issue about that at github. So, it will hopefully get fixed in a future version of Elgg. Right now, you can't do much though. I would suggest to repeat the installation from the beginning and hope that it works then.

If your server is under so heavy attacks that it is impossible to install Elgg even and add some anti-spam plugins (e.g. Spam Login Filter) afterwards, you might ask your hoster if there's anything possible to block the spammers. As workaround during installation of Elgg you could block all IPs but your own temporarily by adding a few lines to Elgg's .htaccess (howto at http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4400154/htaccess-deny-all-allow-only-one-ip). Of course, you would have to remove these lines again once you've set up your site.