Theme Layout Issue

I'm running www.cashbloke.com and the theme I have enabled displays the login form both at the top of the page and down the left side but I only need one or the other and not both. I haven't got a clue about doing this kind of thing and desperately need some help!

I also have a problem with the addition of a search bar - I enabled it and it appears at the top (middle) of the page which is fine, but I have enabled a chat plugin and it's image appears behind the search bar. I have disabled the search bar for the time being but again, do not know how to change this.

• I think the theme is holding you back.  It doesn't promote half the features that you might need.  When you go to groups or pages  and click on that menu option, it tells you that it cannot be found.... I've had similar issues with this theme.  As for the search bar... I moved it all over via CSS...  if you need any help on that... give me a shout.... I'll be happy to assist.

• Ask the original developer of the theme. He might assist you with that issue.