Urgent help needed

Hi all,

I am hosting an elgg site with arvixe.com in puma server. for the past 3 days site is down and they are telling that pagehandler.php in engine is causeing infinite loop thats y site is down.

i am running 1.8.20

ticket ID is ESC #IDE-420-18659 (for arvixe representitives)

SITE URL www.anushaktinagar.net

• Is it every page that is causing an infinite loop or just the index?
    Have you tried disabling the plugins? (create an empty directory called 'disabled' in the mod dir)

• i did not done any changes to the installation for the past 2 months..

it was working fine till 3rd Nov 2014. first problem came on 3rd nov. then after creating a support ticket with arvixe problem was solved and site was running smoothly.

then again problem of connection timed out (110) started from 9th.

footer note: normally if we load the page puma.arvixe.com server status will be shown. but that url is also not loading at my end. so i concluded that its a problem with the puma server. But they are not ready to accept that.

• Hi Satheesh,

Thank you for posting the Support Ticket Number. Paul is currently working on your ticket and we're investigating what is the issue with your site. So far, the Puma server has not shown any problems.

I accessed your site and I can see some issues, and I'm forwarding this to higher ups.

Thanks,

• @RJ,

I just found one showing things.. ally my domains and subdomains points to a different wp site when used with https://

will this happen in shared hosting?

more over i just think there is a problem in dns forwarding from the nameserver