IOException - Unable to save new object's base entity information!

I have to create an faq plugin with the option for adding questions from public users which have no account in that site.I have create a page for that. but after submitting the form, it is not possible to create a new entity..It shows an exception like "Unable to save new object's base entity information!" .How can I solve this problem.. I have added the admin user id for entities owner_guid and container_guid. But I cant save this. Can you specify a solution for this, because I know you can handle almost all the problems with elgg. It is very urgent for me..If you dont mind, please help me..Am waiting for your reply..I have posted in community..but didn't get any solution..That is why iam asking you personally..

Thanks and regards

Al Ayam

• try this: add the following two hooks in the plugin's start.php:

elgg_register_plugin_hook_handler('permissions_check', 'all', 'somefunction_ovveride_permissions');
    elgg_register_plugin_hook_handler('container_permissions_check', 'all', 'somefunction_ovveride_permissions');

The function 'somefunction_ovveride_permissions' should return TRUE when you want to allow the permission (whatever conditions you have). You may replace 'all' withe the name of specific plugin.  

Remember to restart your server before testing.

• 1.Try registering

elgg_register_plugin_hook_handler('permissions_check', 'object','function_name returns true all the time');

do your actions

3.Undo your actions - not to mess up security issues

elgg_unregister_plugin_hook_handler('permissions_check', 'object','function_name returns true all the time');

• I was have the same IOException.

I solved by removing the container_guid property.