dark black theme

hello does any know an all black theme or dark theme with a dark back ground and white writing thanks 

• Do you really want a black background and white typo? I know your a metalhead, but still...people should stop doing this :)

Anyway, here is a good one: http://www.perjensen-online.dk/themes/nighthawk/

But you could choose any theme you like, for example the one this community is using, and override the CSS files to your dark needs.

btw: I know the scene, I'm playing in a Black Metal band for 15 years now, but sometimes usability comes before darkness ;-)

• Now that's just wrong assuming that he's a Metal head just because he wants a black theme. How do you know that he's a long haired degenerate Metal head? ... LMAO

• Some people find light text on a dark background easier to read. No need to give people a hard time for these kinds of preferences.

• Allright, allright, C'mon, it was all with a wink, mind the smilies. Nevermind.
    @evan, I can't remove it anymore, so please delete my comment if you like.

On screens white text on black background can indeed be more legable. I was refering to a website hard to navigate and enjoy when it's all black with white text.

@alley: Well...I was assuming he was a metalhead because his username is "Metalhead". Sorry, my mistake probably...
    And like I said, I play in a metalband for 15 years. I know the scene, and I know how the websites look like, black, and with white text, and I don't like it, but,..."Des goûts et des couleurs on ne discute pas" The only one who is assuming things are you by refering to "long haired degenerate" when I said 'metalhead'.

So let's talk about black themes now.

• @ Dries ... I know, I was just having fun with ya'!