NC: need a coder to provide complete php code to enable elgg user registration

hello

i need the php code to enable user registration in an elgg database when given the correct set of variables.

can anyone kindly please provide this?

thanks in advance.

• adc

the platform is open source. the function required is just one function. compared with other coding i have contracted for other websites, and considering the developer is able to further distribute the code after i have paid for it and that i would not receive anŷ royalties, and considering most of the work is already done in the elgg core, the prices quoted by some elgg devs are outrageous in the least. they are certainly very much artificially inflated, just because its seen as an elgg plugin, not a piece of php and mysql scripting. thanks for your help tho everyone else:-)

• there are some coders that code for $5 per hour.. and some that code for $500+ per hour.

• In what age or country do you live in ? If I buy a suite, probably stitched together in a sweat shop in Bangladesh I even have to pay more than 450 USD, let alone having a tailor made suite. And that doesn't require much intelligence to do so. But if you think programming is so easy and therefore should be cheap, do it yourself ! Buy a book, Elgg has one and than you are supporting the Elgg team too.

Maybe we can also see some plugins and support from you in time. The dev you were trying to scorch is a very helping person with a lot of free plugins. What is your contribution ?

•  the function required is just one function.

No, it's not. It's 1 or 5 or 10+ years of experience, skills, and knowledge, and then one function.

• function required is just one function

Oh, I see. I didn't know that, I am sorry. Something tells me that you know well enough about the Elgg API to code it yourself then. :)

All the very best!

Professional Services

Professional Services

Get / offer professional help on Elgg; like customization, design, development, setup, hosting... Illegal trades are not allowed.