Activity Rivers Display Problems

Greetings to all!

My rivers do not display properly. I notice a few other users are having the same problems. The problem seems to center on the "Number of Entries to Display" which does not correspond to entries shown (at least not for me). "5" will sometimes show one or two entries and "8" maybe 6, etc. When I try to "edit," it will often cause the box to blank until a new entry is created. I would appreciate some support on this, if possible. I know this has been an ongoing issue for many people, but it doesn't seem to be getting the attention it deserves. I believe the problem is being caused by the Messageboard plugin, but I can't be sure. I think this was mentioned before. If anyone has any advice for me, it would be most appreciated. Thanks!

• Sorry for doing it this way, but I really am having trouble navigating to a message board that let me post a comment.  This does not have to do with the topic being discussed, but it is the only place I found that let me post!

Anyway, I am upgrading from 1.0 to 1.2, and the original install was done via godaddy.  I dont know exactly which path to install the 1.2 into.  The main file path of my subdomain?  or is it in the mod ?

• @fadingscars, your comment has nothing to do with this thread. At this point, the google groups are the place for questions like this (http://groups.google.com/group/elgg-users). If you post a question like this on the google groups and don't get answer, it is probably because it can be answered by actually reading the documentation or a simple google search of the group.