integrating google calendar

So the event calendar plugin leaves a lot to be desired. That's fine, nothing I've seen beats Google calendar anyway.

What would be the best way to integrate Google calendar in an Elgg site? In my case, I need user to access one page where one Google calendar is embedded using the code below. A plugin that has this page, and its link appear in the tools menu would be great. But since I don't how to do that, I simply tried placing the embed code in a page of the user-wide group. This didn't work either. I have tinymce, but either the html function doesn't accept iframes, or I am doing something wrong. Here is the code:

<iframe src="//www.google.com/calendar/embed?title=Chapter%20Calendar&amp;showTitle=0&amp;height=300&amp;wkst=1&amp;bgcolor=%23ffffff&amp;src=t5btapp1ip661kjq8qr98ks66o%40group.calendar.google.com&amp;color=%23A32929&amp;ctz=America%2FChicago" style=" border-width:0 " width="650" height="300" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Any ideas? I'd like to solve the timymce problem, but I figured any suggestions on Google calendar integration would benefit the community. So feel free..

thanks