Site Access 2.3 Feature Requests

Throwing some new stuff into Site Access... so if you want something that I feel is reasonable... post here and I'll let you know if I'm gonna put it in or not.  Plan on doing some work on it this weekend.

• abandoned

Another vote for login by email.

Also, I'd like to see a registration form that separates the first name and surnames (like LinkedIn, Facebook) and uses that as the display name. I'm trying to run a more professional network so using nicknames would not lend credibility to the user.

• Does anyone know if this plugin will be updated for Elgg 1.7?  It would be great if the actual ShellCode user would get back on and get active here.  Pretty talented guy.

• Another vote again for login by email.  And more on admin features...

@shellcode When is the updated plugin will be released ?

• I think shellcode gave up on Elgg!

• I think he gave up too! Pity really as an update to 1.7 is really desperatly needed.....

• I did see ShellCode on Facebook. Apparently some people here on the Elgg community know him too, or at least communicate with him. Is it not possible to encourage him to get active here again? It was an amazing job, producing this plugin.

• Site Access CATCHPA isn't working under 1.7.3 either and if you disable Site Access to use the default CATCHPA plugin then  you end up with the WSOD (even after refreshing the cache etc)

Anyone come across and cured this yet?