InvalidParameterException All files must have an owner!

InvalidParameterException All files must have an owner!

Please helppppppppppppp  Im running nuts.

I deleted a user in the databse and i started getting this problem..this happened yesterday and since then, when i go to members or user administration, it gives me this error "InvalidParameterException All files must have an owner!...ive done everything in the blog about the solution ie starting the crontrigger and enabling the garbage collector for 1 week...its still not working.

is there any way i can manually turn on the garbage collector...cos 1 week is too long!

I need some help plssssssssssss

• I just chage the if expressión and commented, and after this it's run perfectly, any problem about this solutión?

public function getFilenameOnFilestore(ElggFile $file){
                            $owner = $file->getOwnerEntity();
                            if (!$owner)
                                    $owner = get_loggedin_user();

// if ((!$owner) || (!$owner->username)) throw new InvalidParameterException(sprintf(elgg_echo('InvalidParameterException:MissingOwner'), $file->getFilename(), $file->guid));

return $this->dir_root . $this->make_file_matrix($owner->username) . $file->getFilename();
    }

• Usually the reason this happens is because you have an entry in elggentities that has been orphaned.  Elgg has four tables of the form "elggXXX_entity" they're listed below:

elgggroups_entity
    elggobjects_entity
    elggsites_entity
    elggusers_entity

It also has an elggentities table that stores information about all entities in the database.  All five of these tables have a guid key that identifies the entity in a database-unique way.  Anyway, this problem arises when you have a guid in the elggentities table that doesn't have a match in the corresponding elggXXX_entity table.  You can fix this by running a few delete queries to clean up any orphaned links.  These four queries are the ones I used:

delete from elggentities where type = 'group' and not exists (select guid from elgggroups_entity where guid = elggentities.guid);
    delete from elggentities where type = 'object' and not exists (select guid from elggobjects_entity where guid = elggentities.guid);
    delete from elggentities where type = 'site' and not exists (select guid from elggsites_entity where guid = elggentities.guid);
    delete from elggentities where type = 'user' and not exists (select guid from elggusers_entity where guid = elggentities.guid);

You should obviously back up your database before running these.  This solved my problem, though.

• Rightie-O
    yr sql code fixer looks good !
    this problem has progressed to version 3 here --
    http://community.elgg.org/mod/groups/topicposts.php?topic=390431&group_guid=52477
    have look
    maybe catch yr interest ;-O