Moving the Top Bar

I've been trying to do this for months.... I know it's something so simple and stupid.

How do I move the TopBar below the Header?

That's it... I tried pageshell, styles.css, everything

I have alot of plugins, but I wanted to see what the most basic and easiest way to do this is.

Any ideas would be helpful!

• Two things:

1. The <div> holding the top bar is positioned absolutely
    2. It's parent is <body>
    So to put it below your header, I'd say you'd have to move the #elgg_topbar div inside the #page_wrapper div and remove it's positioning so it just becomes relatively to #page_wrapper. I don't know exactly what you're going for... and I'm not playing with the actual code myself to test anything I'm saying... but it could be as simple as reversing the order of the includes in the pageshell.php file... i.e.
    change

<?php echo elgg_view('page_elements/header', $vars); ?> <?php echo elgg_view('page_elements/elgg_topbar', $vars); ?> <?php echo elgg_view('page_elements/header_contents', $vars); ?>

to

<?php echo elgg_view('page_elements/header', $vars); ?> <?php echo elgg_view('page_elements/header_contents', $vars); ?> <?php echo elgg_view('page_elements/elgg_topbar', $vars); ?>

and removing the absolute positioning from #elgg_topbar in the main css.php file.

• p.s. The WYSIWYG editor here is a little nasty... adds whitespace and empty <div>'s etc... sorry for the messy post above. I did my best.

• sounds about right ;-)

might want to make the header absolute while you're at it..