Problem with German Charset (Language File not show Ä Ö Ü etc)

Hello,

in Apache Conf.d our default Charset was UTF-8 German Languagefile was UTF-8 codet bud they didnt Show German Umlauts (Ä,Ö,Ü) than i change my Apache Config ti ISO-8859-15 bus problem is same...

You can see on website: http://www.wassersportpro.de/com

I think i need to change CSS, bud im not sure!?

I need help, Please help me :-)

Thanks and best regards

• You have to verify you MySQL-setting and (maybe) change some parts of Elgg code

MySQL can be tested in console or in PHPMyAdmin. Which version do you prefer?

PS: Gutes Glück beim Kämpfen!

• To make any change in languages, German, Spanish or any with special characters, you can edit file languages\de.php in your case (or es.php for Spanish) and then to change the special characters in your words for example "Ä" replace it by "Ä", "Ö" by "Ö", "Ü" by "Ü"... it is very easy if you use Dreamweaver because there is a complete chart of "Other Characters" in the Text tag that do it just by clicking on the character required.

What I have done also is to group all the pieces of translations from plugins and put them together in the general es.php, in this way I do not have to make repetitive translations every time I try and erase and put again a new plugin.

• Wow it translated the characters that I put. New trying:  change the special characters in your words for example "Ä" replace it by ----Ä---, "Ö" by ---Ö---, "Ü" by ---Ü---...

• Buff let's see in this way: "Ä" replace it by -&-A-u-m-l-;-    "Ö" by -&-O-u-m-l-;- "Ü" by -&-U-u-m-l-;-     without the "-".