Passing this info on to other ELGGers

I don't know if this is important or not. Or if someone was trying to hack into my site or not. But I decided to pass this own to ELGGers anyways.

I went through to look at the users of my website, Freakybehavior.com, I saw a guy with this email address: anillaorgargy@xsecurity.org. When I checked out what "xsecurity.org" means, it came up with this: Crash Course in X Windows Security.

I don't know if this was a tutorial on how to hack into a site or a "white paper" on how to secure a site. Maybe someone here who is more knowledgible can figure this out.

Tami

Please don't move this discussion to another place. This might be information for everyone!

• Yo soy lo que soy! Yo soy el hijo de un Dios que todos estamos de culto .. Soy un hombre!
    oopssss !!!
    whoa ?
    no google trans ? nope !!!  not this time ;-)

• Wow Dhrup..

All I can say is 'right on, amigo'.

• dhrup can get a little jerky, but it's all a part of his charm! You don't throw away a cadilac just cuz there's a dent in the door.  : )

also I think I have been a little desensitized cuz I came here from pligg. Those guys are HARSH. but begger's can't be chosers?

@slow i dunno about dhrup but in an avatar fight I'd pick you over carlos in a second.

@carlos no offence but your profile pic makes me feel bad about myself...lol.  makes me never want to spend another hour sitting and stiring at code on the "new melinum idiot box".  I love your personality... just not the bod.

• Also I think Dhrup just quote popeye in spanish?  that's gotta mean something.

imageYo soy lo que soy!

• Interesting ......

I would say more but I have been threatened with having my account disabled or being banned. So If you don't see me around, you will know why.

And all I did was post a possible problem that all ELGGERS might have and defend myself!