Profile Information Isn't Displaying

Hello, first of all i'd like to say I recently installed elgg on my website and I love it. So many features and a lot of fun community plugins too.

Anyway, the reason i'm posting is because when a profile is being displayed, it's information is not showing up - such as the About Me, Brief Description, Location, Interests, and so on.

It shows up as edit-worthy when you  go to Edit Profile but the actual information you enter does not show up when displayed when you view the profile.

Does anyone have any reason why it could be doing this?

• I had the same problem.  I had installed the  Autobox Friendly autocomplete for tags (like facebook) plugin, when Ι disabled it  everything  works well.

• Hey, I'm having the same problem. The 'About Me' is showing up fine on the left side, underneath the profile picture, but on the right of that, there's just a blank space. I've tried everything I can think of to fix it, including disabling a reenabling all of the mods one at a time, and then all of the extra ones all at once, and and replacing the profile fields, but nothing seems to work.

The non-Elgg Tools/mods I have enabled are...Friend Request, online, vazco_topbar, Custom Spotlight, chat, tidypics, and roundedprofile. (The last three were added on after trying to disable everything, and are known not to be the cause.)

Any help on this would be so majorly appreciated.

EDIT: Even looking through the source codes isn't helping. I'm totally and completely at a loss for what to do.

• Okay, so I got it fixed. What was causing it for me was my improper restoration of the base tools when I tried uninstalling one of the ones from Snow.