Adding The Wire to the River

I have been trying to add The Wire posts to the river activity using the documentation for adding plugin updats to the river, but it doesn't seem to be working. Anybody has the working code for it?

• I don't know what version you are running but my wire posts get posted to the activity river

I'm running versions 1.5 and 1.6

• I am also running those versions and they don't get posted. They get posted in a separate <div>, but not in the actual activity river. Which riverdashboard and The Wire versions are you using?

Thanks!

• I am using standard themes on both my production sites V1.5 and on my test site V1.6.1 I cannot remeber do any additional coding on them ??? maybe it's a setting

• I just posted to the wire here and it went on the river so maybe you have a wonky theme or something have you changed any code

• Well, I'm not using a theme, but I am using vazco's mainpage plugin, which created 3 columns. However, the river is working perfectly for other plugins, except for the wire. I will try something out to see if it can be fixed... but any ideas welcome

• Well, I'm not using a theme, but I am using vazco's mainpage plugin, which created 3 columns. However, the river is working perfectly for other plugins, except for the wire. I will try something out to see if it can be fixed... but any ideas welcome

• I'm stumped on this I don't think it would have anything to do with a vasco plugin as his work is top notch however have a look at the comments on the plugin you mentioned maybe there is something in there. Have you tried disabling the plugin then running a test, Just a suggestion