Can't start Elgg1.6.1 after successful installation! Please Help!!!!

Hello!

I have just tried to start my elgg homepage after a successfull installation, but I always get this error:

Warning: error_log() has been disabled for security reasons in /users/supers/www/elgg161/engine/lib/relationships.php on line 63
.bpe a:link, .bpe a:visited, .bpe a:active { color: #0b4c8e; text-decoration: none; } .bpe a:hover { color: #0D7CEC; }
Warning: error_log() has been disabled for security reasons in /users/supers/www/elgg161/engine/lib/relationships.php on line 77
.bpe a:link, .bpe a:visited, .bpe a:active { color: #0b4c8e; text-decoration: none; } .bpe a:hover { color: #0D7CEC; }
Warning: error_log() has been disabled for security reasons in /users/supers/www/elgg161/engine/lib/elgglib.php on line 1726
Warning: error_log() has been disabled for security reasons in /users/supers/www/elgg161/engine/lib/elgglib.php on line 1726
Fatal error: Call to undefined function stream_get_contents() in /users/supers/www/elgg161/engine/lib/cache.php on line 373

I have been trying to solve the problem the whole day, please help me, otherwise I have to upload another (and for sure worse) social network, please I really need your help!

PS: About a year ago I installed elgg 1.2 and it worked without any problems, so I think my hoster is good enough to run that kind of software.

Thx in advance,

SuperS

• Your server has been severly locked down for security reasons. This is what is preventing you from running Elgg: Fatal error: Call to undefined function stream_get_contents() in /users/supers/www/elgg161/engine/lib/cache.php on line 373

• thank you for your answer!

So there is nothing I can do to use Elgg properly?

Because of that I have decided to use Elgg 1.2. again and it still works like a charm, but I can't get every plugin to work... I am able to install them in the administration but some of them (like the Elgg Ajax Chat, Vanilla Forums, Video Addon, the Calendar and many other famous ones) either won't even show up in the tools, or give me some weard error numbers...

Is this a problem which is caused by the server or by me, because I don't want to try to get everything to work and lose lots of time because its a server problem

Pls answer me and thx in advance!

SuperS

• Talk to your posting provider provide security to be able to run elgg. I had to do that with mine for a few current web apps.

• Have your hosting provider open up security in their php. I had to do that with mine to get elgg (among other conventional) web apps to work.