NC - Need help with fixing few issues and few customizations

Hi, i have setup a Elgg site. I am having few problems with regisrtration. I want that to be fixed and i have a custom requirement.

I want to create 3 main groups restrict group creation in the main site. But registered users should be able to create groups within these 3 main groups as sub groups.

Lastly, i want the login box to be removed from the front page as i have setup the logslide plugin, which has the login.

The site os currently at www.gwaveindia.com/c2mba

I need this done at the earliest.

Kindly let me know how much it would cost. And please post only if you are sure you can do these things i have mentiond as the time line is very short. Thanks.

• @F

Have look at registration page and other funky features at test site for Dublin University's Trinity College here ==> brain.ensci.us to determine if that is something like what you want. If you like that style... send me PM to discuss further.

• I like that. But, the problem is that the registration is not working as for some reason, the verification mail is not being sent. I dont know what is causing the problem.

I need help to fix this issue.

Also, sorry if i was not clear in the earlier post, the custom fuctionality is that i need restrict group creation to only admin but i need subgroups that can be created by registered user.

My times are also very short. So kindly let me know at the earliest. Thanks.

• I need abilit to create sub groups within groups.  Need to have the ability to have custom grooup page .  CAn we have ability for group pages to be setup as website pages for different groups.

Professional Services

Professional Services

Get / offer professional help on Elgg; like customization, design, development, setup, hosting... Illegal trades are not allowed.