File profile/small.jpg (0) is missing an owner!

Hi all

I am a Elgg newbie and after a successful install I decided to test the site and set up a profile. I then decided to delete the profile but that came up with an error, so after some searching I followed instructions to remove the user via the db.

Now when i go in to user admin i get the following error:

File profile/small.jpg (0) is missing an owner!

I can find very little help on this and I really need to get this sorted ASAP, can anyone here please help.

Regards

Taz

• Thanks for the link but I am looking for a clear answer, what is causing it and how do I fix it. If iyt has been known as a bug for so long why so little support on it.

• No further reply after 5 days, does anyone have an answer to this problem?

• No replies after 15 days very good support.

• I got the error File profile/small.jpg (file guid:0) (owner guid:63) is missing an owner!

I made a mistake of deleting a user directly from the database rather than deleting a user from within administration. To fix this I inserted a record directly into the elgg_users_entity table and gave it an guid of 63. Once that record was created within the users_entity table the error was fixed. It no longer appeared and no error.

• I had the same error but it was not becuase i manually deleted a user from the DB it happened when i was useing the user admin page in elgg to bulk delete spamers. I'm guessing the Server crashed during a delete request. As i moded the code so i wasn't only limited to deleting 10 at a time. I think i had it set around 150 records so the delete took some time and probably used some resources to complete. Allowing for the crash

Terr's solutions worked creating a user in the elgg_users_entity table was the solution. how ever i think you should also verify that the user guid doesn't exist first. Not sure if the DB would allow a duplicate. Though if the guid was there you woulding get the error.

Terri Covey>
    "I got the error File profile/small.jpg (file guid:0) (owner guid:63) is missing an owner!

I made a mistake of deleting a user directly from the database rather than deleting a user from within administration. To fix this I inserted a record directly into the elgg_users_entity table and gave it an guid of 63. Once that record was created within the users_entity table the error was fixed. It no longer appeared and no error."