Elgg Mobile Templates

Ok, so i've only ever seen one template for elgg that auto adjusted and also worked for iPhones (Mobile Devices), however; it was of very poor quality and overided my main elgg theme.

Seeing as I own an iPhone; something like this is extremely useful for me, and alot of others.

I know how to create themes using HTML, CSS and PHP, blah, blah, blah... However, my problem occurs when I want to create the actual Elgg plugin, What do I do then?

If someone would kindly set up a plugin for me, I can edit it; and make it work for mobile devices, to a very high standard/quality - I'd then be happy to share it with the whole community.

Best regards,

Mark.

• Hi Mark,

I have already created a mobile plugin - http://bit.ly/60tZ5k

It automatically detects the device and shows a custom theme.

• Hi Mark Harding,

I tried follow your link, but it is broken. (http://bit.ly/60tZ5k)

I am looking for an mobile theme for elgg 1.8. If you have any info, I will be grateful for you,

Best regards.

Salomón.

• He already update under his plugin ,he will update the plugin when 1.8 will out... or you can pay him to update ASAP.

• @Mark

how I use mobile elgg?
    I have the same host for my elgg site?

• what i think and believe that is important but i havent seen the plugin since i have been

studying this script....which any programmer can pick up and add to his developing list,

* Fully customizable profile pages
    Change background images, colors,
    borders;
     this future will let members to customise there profile to there taste,by theme changing

the color of there page borders and adding there pictures as there wall paper.

* shoutout chat: which will let members to drop a shoutout from there own very page, then

it will go randomly to all other profile page of other member, the person that drop a

shoutout, picture and a short info about him will display randomly on the chat....i will

also advise that the person who will pick to develop this plugin should make it to work on

the mobile tooo and so for it to come with smile icons,enable people to upload the picture

and tagging friends on the picture.

* rating profile, which will come with a start or any other rating icon...

* advance and muture writing walls, which will come with a privancy,eg post to

friend,groups,myself e.t.c and some smile icon, we should try to make something unique

*detector:  people really wanted to be seen of what kind of devices that they are making

using of...
     i think that some programmer should pick and add the developing of this script
     which will

detect, what kind of decktop browser the person is using eg, internet

expore,mozila,safari,epci, e.t.c
     and also the kind of mobile they are using... eg, ipad,iphone 3,4,4s,

androids,blackberry,samsumg galaxy and symbian, java..... which is nokia... they want the

icon to show on they wall so that they friends will see it...