NC Custom transaction plugin

Hello,

I need a developer for my project. The idea is to create a custom transaction platform for elgg.

basically i need:

-a system of orders added by users (with some custom fields like location) joined with Google Maps. There should also be a search engine for orders. In the search user should be able to specify location tolerance

-users participating in the order should be able to rate each other with several criteria

-module for payments. User pays for each order he applies to take. It would be integrated with some of online payment services (will be defined later)

I would like you to send me some estimates on how much would such a project cost along with your portfolio. Should you have more questions ask in this thread please.

• Lovegin John

Are you looking for something similar to http://socialcommerce.in/pro?

• sort of, but still it would need tailoring with google maps and search engine alteration

the basic mechanism is ok, but as I say it is not precisely what i need - please look at brief

• Hi,

Solution Grove has extensive ELGG experience including both module creation and integration with other systems. We've also done quite a bit  of map work including using Google Maps and Mapquest.  

http://www.solutiongrove.com/xowiki/elgg_work

Thanks,

Caroline

• Your estimates regarding budget and deadline please

• Hello kiwus,

My name is Gustavo Bellino and I am part of a company called keetup (www.keetup.com)

I need a developer for my project. The idea is to create a custom transaction platform for elgg.

basically i need:

-a system of orders added by users (with some custom fields like location) joined with Google Maps. There should also be a search engine for orders. In the search user should be able to specify location tolerance.

Ok, this can be done.

-users participating in the order should be able to rate each other with several criteria

The users should rate the orders or another users? What do you mean with several criteria?

-module for payments. User pays for each order he applies to take. It would be integrated with some of online payment services (will be defined later)

It is important to define which payment service you would be integrating for a more accurate development's estimation.

I would like you to send me some estimates on how much would such a project cost along with your portfolio. Should you have more questions ask in this thread please.

I can send you a detailed budged if you would like to, just send me an email to info@keetup.com (also responding the questions I asked and adding all the information you can) and we would be contacting you as soon as possible.

I hope this helps.
    Regards.

Professional Services

Professional Services

Get / offer professional help on Elgg; like customization, design, development, setup, hosting... Illegal trades are not allowed.