Extension Ideas for Developer

vocational e-portfolio

• Could you elaborate on this? I gained a vocational qualification about ten years ago, but I don't know what you mean by a Vocational EPortfolio. Thanks.

Ian

http://www.ian-stanford.co.uk

• well i guess it really depends on if your talking about dev some simple plugins or something much bigger visioned, i have ideas for both of course.

• I would be interested to hear your ideas.  My plan is to start with a small plugin and then perhaps a larger one.  Thanks.

• ok lets start small i guess, would you be interested in turning the math question routine that i just finished for the registration page into a plugin, i have never done a plugin before, seems like there might be a few interested in it but not sure overall how pop it would be.  

all the leg work and coding is done, and its implemented but just not a plugin yet.    it might be a start for ya.. i would rather someone do the actual plugin that knows alittle more than i do.   if your interested ill shoot you the info..

two other ideas is to have a plugin that managed reg better, as in i should not have to modify the core to add a disclaimer to the reg page as i have done, and would also be nice to have a plugin that would handle the logo and footer areas together in one plugin so that we dont have to mess with the core or pic values thru the files.

i have some really cool ideas that are larger in format but lets see what you think so far..

that was funny i mispelled my own site name lol

• and as a follow up, i know there are quite a few that would love to integrate the recaptcha into the reg also, im working on that right now but its a booger for sure lol, certainly would not mind another brain on it...  so far i have gotten it to display on the page but will not process, not sure if its a token issue or what...  

• I'd like the simple - Site Access fixed and working in 1.7 when it comes out. And an effective group admin so that admin can approve or disapprove all groups when they are opened - working in 1.7.