How to remove the Email:not validated

I have manually added, and validated several users - they can romp and play on the site, but Site Access carries them in the "Emails not validated"  category.   I would like to be able to remove that..

I mistakenly thought clicking on the "Delete" that appears on that page would delete the 'waiting for email'..  Boy!.. did I blow it...   I had to manually re-enter and validate each of them all over again.

• Dhrup,

Give better workable advise next time.I promise  I will never follow it!

Thanks webgalli for your advise.

• @poothyn: you are a little out-of-line and quite untutored in several areas - try learning to code in php properly for yourself - b/c not always you'll find freebie teachers here with free time to write your free code for you.. then you'll not need to 'beg' for any technical 'workable' code advice at all lolz ;-) I now TW very well and closely - Sanu & Riz were merely being kind to you and happened to have teh time spare to spoon-feed you -- did you not notice their obvious charitabe attitude to a fellow 'desi' ? that code is prety much simple stuff when armed with sufficient php know-how; if not... ? welll !!

• @Poothin:
    ?!;-)P Some people have a long memory -- You are the same Poothin who was fighting with and antagnozing TeamWebGallli about six months ago ==>

http://community.elgg.org/pg/plugins/release/336499/developer/webgalli/tiny-mce-with-indian-language-support

@TeamWeb:
    It is utter nonsense to say that I have removed or deleted unbecomming criticisms with out showing any evidence to that effect.
    If you have any evidence kindly put it up in these pages,otherwise it will be considered as pure baseless allegation as I have pointed out deficiancy in your plugin.
    puthen 165 days ago 

- - You were trying to tell TW that their Language PlugIn with malayalam - was not good enough for you lolz and were demanding free codinig From TW ! ;-) Also you are the same Poothin who was sending me very rude private messages with offensive language in them. You're still alive and just as rude ?? And now here your go kissing up & brown nosing to @TW and trying to pick a fight again ? tsk tsk !