Elgg 1.7.1 released

• Sorry I'm not setup with svn or trac yet, but I have  quick fix for Groups:Newest:Pagination. It's fixed for Popular in 1.7.1, but not Newest. Offset needs to be passed to the elgg_list_entities function.

mod/groups/all.php:30

$objects = elgg_list_entities(array('types' => 'group', 'owner_guid' => 0, 'limit' => $limit, 'offset' => $offset, 'full_view' => false));

• @Zach: thanks...but did you list/check that find in trac.elgg.org/ ?  I see it's already ok in 1.7.1 (check line 35 in that file)

@Brett: awesome; the speed and professional level of this development process is a pleasure to experience )))

• @Zach - I agree with Tom. It works for me in 1.7.1.

• @Zach - Confirmed to be working for me too.

@Tom - Thanks :)

• yes, compliments to all elgg team for their upgrade so faster.

• Sigh... thanks. Apparently my cp -r didnt...

I got everything updated now. Should I rerun upgrade.php?

• Hm... I did have to add an 'admin' colum to my elgg_users_entity table. Is that normal?

• No, the upgrade script takes care of that.

• Do you know which specific schema update file was supposed to take care of that? I think my version setting  did get updated in the DB so it didn't run all the schema changes. I want to make sure I didn't miss any others.

Thanks for the help. I'm just getting used to the platform.

• There are sql files and php files used in an upgrade. They all have a date assigned to them and live under /engine

The php in /engine/lib/upgrades and the sql in /engine/schema/upgrades

You can change the date version in the database. I think it is in the datalists table and run upgrade again. You'd need to figure out which upgrades didn't run. It's really strange that your cp failed on you.

Feedback and Planning

Feedback and Planning

Discussions about the past, present, and future of Elgg and this community site.