How to make it work in elgg1.7

Hi,

I am very interesting to use in elgg1.7. Please guid me.

• Several months ago I asked Fabrice if I could modify his multisite plugin to make it work with v1.7. He said OK and I have it working on my servers. Most of the work involved adding required action tokens - though there were additional modifications required (I'll have to check the change log before I can provide a complete list ). There was only 1 file I was unable to port to 1.7 - I think it was simplecache.php.  I used the old file (from 1.6.1 I think)  and it seemed to work without error - however getting it to work with the current simplecache.php is on my todo list. I have not tested on 1.7.4.

I have not heard from Fabrice since that time. I do not want to release his code without his approval. If he approves, I am willing to see if I can get it compatible with 1.7.4. Anyone out there familiar with simplecache willing to help out?

• Hi guys,

Im still here :)  elgg is a very busy business and i get not as many time i'd like to make release some new versions of multisite.

The good news is that one of my commecial project need it in 1.7.4 so a new multisite version is already running on elgg 1.7.4 on the sandbox http://www.nouvelleagora.com/sandbox

Let me make a few test and ill release it as a work in progress as usual.

Thanks to Brian for his help adapting the elgg_token in the forms.

• I am very looking forward to be released this plugin on elgg 1.7.

And it seems that elgg 1.8 will have very good look and feel.

If I can use this plugin on elgg 1.8, that is the best.

Would someone tell me where is the source.

Some bug is no problem.

I'm enginner. I may be able to  fix some bug, or help.

• Hello,

Is there somewhere we can download the multisite plugin for elgg 1.7.4?

Thanks to everyone who has worked on this plugin!

• This sounds like just the plugin I was looking for.  I would love to try creating a community in the demo but when I go to the demo I don't see an option to join, or create an account.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

• Fabrice or Tetsuro, have either of you upgraded to multisite to 1.8?

Thanks, ;)