After activating the plug-ins for 7.1, how does the user or admin find and use them?

Hi all, hope you are having great success! Yes we recently installed Elgg 1.7.1 and then we activated the plug-ins that came with 7.1.  We created a test user and nothing was available for the user, or for the admin from the activated plug-ins.  We activated all available plug-ins for 7.1.  After activating the plug-ins for 7.1, how does the user or admin find and use them?  How can we find and test them, or is there more to do besides activating them to make them appear and start working?

• Hi Arius....

there is basically nothing more to be done to get it working... and I wonder what went wrong...

First check whether you have enabled plugins in your dashboard and profile, by going to edit pages, dragging and dropping them in to the preferred areas, and most plugins will only show if you have set their default properties correctly and have some data so that they can show off...

like adding some pages for pages plugin to show

adding some blog posts for blogs plugin to show etc....

HaPPy ElGGInG

Do GooD :)

• Thank you Mr. Jaz! 

I disabled all plugins and then enabled them again and they appeared in the widget gallery - so I could  drag and drop them.  Thanks again for taking the time to help Jazcat!

• No problemo

Ma pleasure :)

HaPPy ElGGInG

Do GooD :)