Riverdashboard All tab

is it possiable to remove "all" from the river dashboard so that members can only see their friends update and post?

its really urgent please help me!!!

• @ibrahim - Chrome has maybe something like 10% of market share. FIrefox maybe 22% IE 68% (does that add up???)

I recommend you work with FF and IE as well. (Although IE sucks!)

• @ibrahim khan - I don't understand. You tell me to go over to your site and register and if i want your dashboard it will cost me. Yet you can't even register on your site. Now you tell me it's under construction. So why in the first place did you even tell me to go register if you know it's not ready?

@Trajan - I agree with you. Although IE sucks, it is important your site can run on most popular browers if you don't want to loose out on all of those using the browers. Whould be best if one's site can run good on any browser, but if not all at least the most popular (which is FireFox & IE in my opinion).

• I posted the mod'd files (look thru latest plugins) - disable all third-party river plugins (if any installed) and replace the two files with the ones in the zip. It can't be easier than that...and best of all, they're free. ;) Share and share alike I say.

• Thanks Man its working we don't need to remove onclick. Cheers

• @Stonehenge Is there any posibility to show all tab in admin only. It helps a lot in monitoring site contents and user management.

• @ghumanz - The changes I made to the files are hard coded, so the simple answer is no, you can't use the files I provided to make the "All" tab viewable for Admin only.

The one way you could still leave the "All" function operational is to not replace the original index.php and access the "All" fuinction using the direct URL call, which is the default view: http://www.yoursite.com/pg/dashboard/

Of course, the downside is anyone could access it the same way.