need heep regarding event calendar paging problem

Dear kevin,

when we go on the mine link then we will get paging overthere,but when we go from page 1 to 2 then,it show the record in right sequence but back ground remove ,and we see the record without back ground.

have you got the problem.

shivam verma

• sir,

problem is still there,i already try it on elgg 1.7.1 version,then now what should do.

• Could you answer my previous question:

Are you actually seeing a URL with callback=true at the top of your browser? That shouldn't be possible. If you are, then it seems likely that it is a bug. What do you do to get to this URL?

• sir,

yes i am seeing callback=true in the url when i click on  any page,but if we remove the callback =true from the url after clicking on the paging,then it will create the another new page body on the previous page.because it is calling by jquery ajax.

• Ah, I have figured out the problem.

Replace the line (about line 126) in mod/event_calendar/show_events.php

where it says:

$limit = 4;

to

$limit = 15;

I will put a better fix into the next release.

• sir,

we are apply  the jquery  ajax on navigation tab,onclick event

such as:-

<div id="elgg_horizontal_tabbed_nav">
        <ul>     
            <li <?php echo $mineselect; ?> ><a onclick="javascript:$('#event_list').load('<?php echo $url_start; ?>&amp;filter=mine&amp;callback=true'); return false;" href="<?php echo $url_start; ?>&amp;filter=mine&amp;callback=true"><?php echo elgg_echo('event_calendar:mine'); ?></a></li>
        </ul>
    </div>

• sir,

if we change  the limit from 4 to 15 or 20 ,problem  will still there.problem is not in the limit value ,it is in the   url or somewhere.

• Yes, but as most sites do not have 15 events per month, it removes the pagination problem.

Any way, I have figured out a better solution.

Make the change I suggested, and in addition replace the

$callback = get_input('callback','');

line in the same file with:

$callback = get_input('callback','');
    if (get_input('offset') !=  NULL) {
        $callback='';
    }

• sir,

i think so it is not  a solution and problem is still there.

• This ignores the Ajax/callback during pagination and forces full page display, so I think it has to work for you as well.