Zaptor;)

"Zaptor" is the newest PlugIn development approach for security, spam control, safety related issues for fbfkids.com

One may have a quick look here for a rather very simple example --> http://fbfkids.com/iploc/

Zaptor development is an extended functionality off-shoot from older PlugIns such as BigBrother written Brett and Messages Interceptor by Carlos with consultaion by DaScoop. Zaptor will eventually be driven by some form of AI/Heuristics/Bayesian logic to identify, classify and block spam, junk, etc.

We are also actively working with several Law Enforcement Agencies worldwide, e.g. the FBI (USA), CEOPS (UK) to integrate with their Internet Safety programmes. For example some of these agencies have the means to allow an internet user to connect direcfly (with amazing speed) to a **local law enforcement office when danger nmay be suspected - and these agencies can speedily tap into an offending IP# and trace suspected activity.

• LOLZ - "BogBrother" is a typo.. mister sharp eyes ;-)

• very interesting.

I am pulling for you guys and your success. not just in number of users, but the potential value of creating a safe world for kids.

• LOLZ
    people should preferably want Da'Zaptor instead of being "Bogged" with Spamz heh heh ;-)

However.. we have tried our bestest to create an internet environment that *is *safe and *secured -- hence the communications we are trigering with various agencies so that we can get their support nd whatever technology they themselves utilize for "security". The FBI and CEOPS, etc *do have some rather funky hi-tech which most social web-sites can tap into. Just imagine -- a child on your web-site feels endangered and clicks on a button "Panic" --> which connects all the details - IP#, etc to the nearest local authorities - who *will zoom in and investigate real quick ;-) That is what fbfkids.com is about. There was a very recent TV interview in the UK where a senior law enforcement officer was heaviliy criticizing the out-dated FB.com for not corporating in the atea of Safety issues !!

• We're looking for volunteers to test / provide content to test.

We're have PlugIns in development that intend to implement some futuristic-like algorithms for detecting bad content. This has been called the "Zaptor". We studied the logic within Brett's BigBrother PlugIn v0.3 , the OpenSource code cc 2006 which BigBrother was essentially based upon ,  the logic inside MessagesInterceptor (Carlos/DC).

Anyone interested - please message me.

• http://zaptor.ensci.us/ -- just got around to reloading Zaptor to new box, if anyone wants to check it out.. just remember if you *add any new data - it will log your IP# also ;-)

• Spam Filter !!
    Hmmm.... ?
    No interest so far !
    Zaptor is the
    NexGen Spam Filter ;-O
    Puleeze..
    Give some of your time to test and pinpoint *weaknesses.
    So far the smarty sucker code seems way too smart.

• I visited !!!!ZAPTORRRR!!!! usko zor se gaali diyaa aur usne mujhe kuch nahi kahaaa hehehehe :P Ur zaptor doesnt understand hindi, better teach him that or I will bash him with bad words :P

• Zaptor only handles English for now..
    I will need contributions from non-english languages to prepare the UTF8 code needed.

• @Jax you can add new words to the Zaptor Dictionary ;-)